Good Music Phone in 7K to 8K range...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
Hello Friends,

I would like to buy good music phone in the range of 7000 to 8000......
The music played should be good and loud if played on Loudspeaker.......

I saw couple of mobiles but, I am confused on taking decision...

Sony Ericsson W200i lacks data cable and blue tooth I don't know about its music quality...as compared to W700i and other W series phone....

I saw Samsung E490 and found it good...........but, what you say should i go with Samsung or stay with Sony and Nokia.....

Please suggest good models......

Thankx in advance........

OP
jiteshbhimani

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
hey pathik thankx for that quick reply.....
well i am also considering W550i but, one of my friend told me that it is not available in the market now a days.....and since he uses it, he told me that it is very complicated.......phone....(Bulky, and not easy to handle while driving)....well this was his suggestion but, still i am considering it....

Regarding 5200.............I have not heard good report for this phone......so we can eliminate it.....

For 6233 ya i have heard its music ...it is really very loud.....but i think it is around 10K and lacks data cable (though not a big issue) .......correct me if i am wrong......if it is around 8K then i can consider W550i and 6233.....

I referred prices at www.indiagsm.com

Also, what about samsung E490.....any idea?

Pathik

Google Bot
If u search u can get a 6233 in arnd 8k.. A friend had seen it in manish market 4 7.8k without bill.. Btw it does hav a datacable and is better than ny fone in that range..

OP
jiteshbhimani

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
ok....if any of your friend is using it then can u let me know about its battery life....because as mentioned on some site it is very less for such stereo music phones....
Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 1100 mAh (BP-6M)
Stand-by Up to 340 h
Talk time Up to 4 h

Also, do u think 6233 sound quality will be good as compared to Sony Ericsson W series........

But, 6233 is good....it has got everything.....right from Edge to 2 MP camera......

Pathik

Google Bot
Yea its got edge and 3g too.. Its stereo speakers rock.. A friend of mine has it.. The battery lasts 4 arnd 2days on moderate usage.. Tho w550i may beat it in the sound dept.. But its better in evything else.. Z550i is also ok

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
if you are interested in loud sound, 3g and a decent cam, widout doubt go in for N6233. if u want awesome sound thru onboard speaker and earbuds, average cam and can live widout 3g/edge and expandable memory get w550i, if u can find one.

z550i is nowhere in loudness when compared to these phones! but its a very fairly priced phone giving u as many features....

OP
jiteshbhimani

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
see i am interested in quality sound and I know if we hear music on head set then any phone will give good music......But, when we play music on phone's loudspeaker....there we can see the difference..........

I have heard music on W550i (of course it is great-----Sony BRAND)....but, when i heard on 6233 i think it was much louder then W550i and was of nearly same quality.......

By, the way my friends are telling me to get Nokia Symbian 60 version 3 (OS 9.1).....hows the music on it....I mean in nokia N72....its around (12K)......for that budget i will have to wait for one more month...i suppose.....

by the way i will check out nokia 6233 and other brands..like sony and moto....and let u know my decision.....

PLs provide me with important information to make my decision easy......

OP
jiteshbhimani

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
W300i is around 8K or so.....

But when I went in market today and asked for Nokia 6233 they told that "IT IS NOT AVAILABLE" and new model "6300" is launched instead..............

Got this type of answer from couple of dealers.....

One more thing the price of Nokia 6233 is around 9200 here in AHMEDABAD.......

My search is still on for the phone..........lets see.......and ya W200i was available for 7000..............

Friend told me to have a look at Moto L7i........what u say?

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi..

Music = Sony

Nothin els matches the sound clarity and quality the Sony walkman series givs..jus try w200i..its less and a gud walkman phone..

Blindly go for SONY

OP
jiteshbhimani

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
Its good that my opinion matches with you all......I am also planning to go for Sony W series.........
Regarding EDGE, I don't think I have any use of it....

So confused between W200i (As it is new in market, let me wait for some days.....for its review)...., W550i(confused because of limited memory space).....

By the way what bit rate is appropriate to store mp3 songs on W series.....
I think if we keep it at 96 then it will take less space and we can store more songs on W550i without affecting the quality of songs.......

Guys if any one of u know regarding Samsung E490 .....do let me know about it......

Hey friends was just going through the upcoming models of Nokia.....here is the Nokia 5700 XpreSS Music

see the link below
*www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,101771,00.html

It has dedicated Auio Chip for 3D stereo sound and battery has 12 days standby time.......

I think its worth to wait if you are interested in music.....more over its S60 phone.............

Last edited:

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
jiteshbhimani said:
Hello Friends,

I would like to buy good music phone in the range of 7000 to 8000......
The music played should be good and loud if played on Loudspeaker.......

I think you opt for second Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom