Good Cheep Graphic Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
hi guys,
i wanna buy a new Good Cheep 64mb 8x vga graphic card.
my price limit is Rs.2500 max.
please suggest
regards,
nishant. :)

theraven

Technomancer
hmmm
maybe an extremelllyy cheap variant of the fx 5200 WITHOUT tv out ...
that also MIGHT go up to 2800 ... but prices have dropped a bit now i think ..
thats ur only choice m8

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Better go for an Old Geforce 4 Ti if you can find one...nothing like it in that budget...Will serve you a lot better ....

rin

Right off the assembly line
hi my budget is Rs.2500 to anywhere near rs.4000 , which card can i get for this price?

theraven

Technomancer
ok listen up
if ur budget is even upto a 6k
u cannot get any other card but an fx 5200 and maybe some old radeon variant
for 6k to 10k u can only afford the fx5700 range and the radeon 9600 range covering all diff. editions/versions
for 11k-18k u can get the fx 5900 range and the radeon 9800 range covering all editions/versions
for anything above 18k i dun think anyone will ask on the forum ... anyways this segment consists of the most excellent cards available today
the range above 25k is the cram of the crop and includes the PCI-E versions of some of the best cards ard ..
no for gods sake search the freakin forum before askin silly questions

[EDIT] before ppl start pourin in with comments like o this card is cheaper and this card is costlier ... lemme just add this is a very crude budget definition for the cards
adn is generally true as effect of 4th of november 2004 !![/EDIT]

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Raven - I was thinkin of something along these lines. Why not start a thread where in it is meant for people to post only they request for config, suggesting their budget, the purpose of the PC, the components that they are looking for, and choices if any amongst the peripherials that they want (as in an AMD processor). Now make this thread a sticky. Also I sugest that we start a new thread once a month, for two reasons - One so that it doesnt get too big and the info gets lost somewhere and 2 - since prices vary almost every month nowadays and new components are introduced so rapidly it would be easy to add them onto the list. What say people ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom