good cam phone>> sony ericsson k810i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranavrahul

Journeyman
hey guyz
i was planning on buying a new phone. Howz sony ericsson k810i, i heard it has really good camera. I don't really care about music quality, what i need is good camera. My budget is that of k810i (15,000), around that. is ther Any cam phones thats better than k810i, of the same price range?? Please suggest!!!

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
here is a review of c702

*www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-c702-en.shtml

if primary concern is camera then k790i / k810i is better than this one ..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^G600 is a great phone but I think it's price is still at 16.5k afaik.

One really bad problem with G600 is it's talktime, rated at 3.5hrs.

C702 on the other hand has 7hr talktime

and yes, it camera is most important option, just get Canon powershot camera for some 9k and Nokia 6233/SE k550i for 6.5k/7k

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
same cam module as k770i... a a 3.2 Mpix camera module from Samsung ..

Last edited:
k810i is really good phone with excellent camera and other features
if you have not any difficulty with its keypad it will be the best for you
you can also go with cheaper than k810i phones like k750i or k550i
k550i is new one with great cam and built in quality
if you want 5 mega pix cam go with samsung g600

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^G600 is a great phone but I think it's price is still at 16.5k afaik.

One really bad problem with G600 is it's talktime, rated at 3.5hrs.

C702 on the other hand has 7hr talktime
Nope. G600 costs 15k now. And don't believe Sony Ericsson's battery life figures. They usually come with a truck load of salt.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^just because your W710 did not give battery life as expected, dont undermine other handsets.Battery life is determined by all the review sites and they give SE the thumbs up.

@yogi-samsung module?? proof??

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^^
check the link i provided above ..

also check esato forums .. k770i has samsung cam module which is carried over in c702 and is different than k790i / k810i cam modules which are sony ones .. few people over esato even prefer k770i over k790i ...but i think k790i with xenon flash is better cam phone ..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ lol on that

do you use your phone or not or it remains on standby all the time ?

5-6 days lmao

even 3 days is more than enough

utsav

damn busy...
I am using w810i for more than a year now. I need to charge the battery only once in 5-6 days. SE Rocks!!

i am using my N73 for over 3 months now and i charge it twice a day :)) .its battery life is awesome but it depends on how u use your phone. I do heavy downloads all the time using my phone. It can last 8 days+ easily if i use it sparingly ,so never say this that ur phone battery lasts 5 days so it rocks.
@threadstarter get a canon digicam . No mobile cam comes close to a dedicated digicam

Tamoghno

Padawan
I really think you should get a canon or nikon digi cam at around 8-9 k ( nikon L16 is my personal fav) and buy 6233 as a good phone.

OP
P

pranavrahul

Journeyman
well, actually i have Canon Powershot A80, its pretty old, but it still rocks. I needed a new mob for everyday use, music is not much of priority, so yeah, i was looking forward for a phone wid good cam,so i can take a handy cam everywhere wid me. Canon PS is quite bulky.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Have you seen nikon Sseries , like s6 , s10 etc ? They are very slim and very easily pocketable. Even in jeans pocket. That's something you might consider.
There's also sony's tseries cam and fuji's zseries cam. These are really as much pocketable as a bulky mobile phone like n81 or n95. I'd always insist you get a real camera if you ever need quality photographs.

Also take a look at n73 , the prices have fallen quite sharp and its i great value for money phone now.though the camera is not best in the market but it's a nice allrounder.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
A cam would really beat the feel of the photos. You need a true camera for photography rather than a phone. I use n80 and the cam rocks! I believe it is a very old phone. The first phone that made a camera over 2.0 MP at that time. Also the first wifi phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom