Good accounting software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramborums

Broken In
Hi,

Any recommendations for a reasonably good accounting software for a small company offering training services? Preferably free or a small price.

so far i ve been using wings2000 but i am looking for something a lil better.

Any opinions on T++ accoutning software?

Thanks
Ramesh

tuxfan

Technomancer
Are you not happy with Tally? IMO, its one of the best Indian accounting software and is reasonably priced. - *www.tallysolutions.com

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I'm with Tuxy on this one. Tally is the best accounting software especially suited for the Indian business environment. Give it a try!

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
You can use t+++. It is free and it is compatible with tally. But I strongly recommend Tally. I am in this accounting profession for the last 25 years.

OP
R

ramborums

Broken In
Thanks Tuxman, Apollo, and Ramakrishnan. Am sure Tally is the best in teh market. But am not sure i am want to spend 25K for a multiuser version there. My requirement is that I need my staff to enter the data but i d like the facility of using it from my system too. so the free version of Wings allowed me to do that. But now i d like to have some more features plus Wings keeps crashing all the time. (dont expect more for free!)

Can rely on T++ to work reasonably bug free? Am very happy with the features of T++ but dont want to start using it before getting some feedback from others.

Thanks
Ramesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom