Golden Temple Can Be Attacked?-Lashkere toeba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josan

Gangsta
Golden Temple Can Be Attacked?-Lashkar-e-Taiba

Lashkar e Taiba wants to attack Golden temple Amritsar-
lashkar through a letter to SGPC anounced that he is going to attack Golden Temple Amritsar ,

And i just want say that IF HE EVEN TRIES TO DO THIS ,HE WILL BE NO MORE ,
LIKE ALL OTHERS WHO TRIES TO ATTACK THE GREAT GOLDEN TEMPLE ,

AND KNOW THAT SIKHS ARE NOT GOING TO ANOUNCE ANY FATVA LIKE MUSLIMS AND DOING NOTHING AFTER THAT
AS HISTORY GUIDES SIKHS WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM LIVING ,
THEY WILL JUST KILL HIM ON THE SPOT AS THEY DID IN THE PAST
WHAT U SA?

Last edited:

harmax

Journeyman
Josan said:
Lashkare Toeba wants to attack Golden temple Amritsar-
lashkar through a letter to SGPC anounced that he is going to attack Golden Temple Amritsar ,

And i just want say that IF HE ENVEN TRIES TO DO THIS ,HE WILL BE NO MORE ,
LIKE ALL OTHERS WHO TRIES TO ATTACK THE GREST GOLDEM TEMPLE ,

AND KNOW THAT SIKHS ARE NOT GOING TO ANOUNCE ANY FATVA LIKE MUSLIMS AND DOING NOTHING AFTER THAT
AS HISTORY GUIDES SIKHS WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM LIVING ,
THEY WILL JUST KILL HIM ON THE SPOT AS THEY DID IN THE PAST
WHAT U SA?

take ur TALWARS and cut off the militants balls

47shailesh

Security Exp
HEY Y PEOPLES TAKES PESONALLY WHEN ITS ISSUE OF WHOLE COUNTRY...

WE ARE ALL TOGETHER.....

Y U R CONSIDERING URSELF AS THE ONE.... IT'S MAKE U AND m****s SAME....

OP
Josan

Josan

Gangsta
47 Shaillesh you right its more than sikhs personal issue
AND I KNOW THAT THEY (LASKHKAR) IS NOT GOING TO DO ANY THING AS BECOZ THEY KNOW THAT EVERY SIKH AND OTHERS INSIDE THE GOLDEN TEMPLE ARE READY TO DIE AT THE NAME OF THIS PLACE AND ALSO THEY KNOW THAT WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO THEM AFTER THIS
AND I KNOW THAT THEY (LASKHKAR) IS NOT GOING TO DO ANY THING AS BECOZ THEY KNOW THAT EVERY SIKH AND OTHERS INSIDE THE GOLDEN TEMPLE ARE READY TO DIE AT THE NAME OF THIS PLACE AND ALSO THEY KNOW THAT WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO THEM AFTER THIS
BECAUSE WE THE PUNJABI'S ARE THE "DANNGEROUS NATION"
BECAUSE WE THE "DANGEROUS NATION"

Last edited:

gursimran_2006

Broken In
Sade Gurudware nu hath vi laaa ke dekhan una di behan di-------------- . ohnaa di maa di------ wich bomb la ke udaa na dewwaga.

Last edited:

king007

In the zone
Don't worry Josan, people who do never say and who say never do, also our Govt is always on High alert whenever such threats are given by militants. Plz keep the caps lock off next time, to show ur anger u can use emoticons instead! (just an advice) :)

T

thunderbird.117

tech_mastermind said:
Out govt. is very lazy thats why India is still in developing countries list.

What is the govt got to do with india laziness?. It is people not just government.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Khalsa apni raksha karna jaanta hai.
Wo militant kuch nahi kar payenge .
Aur Golden Temple sab hindustaniyon ka hai.

mediator

Technomancer
thunderbird.117 said:
What is the govt got to do with india laziness?. It is people not just government.
Govt has a lot to do with India's laziness. The points in this are endless . With the people ....... they r doing whateva they can! Neways such threats shud not be taken lightly! History is witness how much breachings Let and other militant orgs have done during the present Congress rule which still keeps on talking peace after every terrorist activity and now even giving the proof of attacks to the terrorist country! This is the limit!
First even before giving the evidence Paki said that the claim was baseless and now they say they wont hand over any suspects! Because of this congress we are becoming damn soft state that even small militant groups in the east r now trying to show their might against us! All of them just need a lesson and some scare in their minds before even talking s*** about India!

G

gxsaurav

not to be taken lightly, human bombs, long range rockets, normal time bombs, they can use anything

hell, they can even use mobile phones to detonate, it's easy

i just feel like launching my own terrorist organisation, with one thing in mind...nuke those terrorist camps

OP
Josan

Josan

Gangsta
yeh gursimran m in favour of yours words ,
and i was just here to exlpain that how dangerous we can b if they attack GOLDEN Temple

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom