Going to buy Motorola V3x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
I am going to buy a Motorola V3x for 13000 Rs (450 S$). I am now studying in Singapore, just landed here 3 weeks ago, it is difficult to live without a mobile. Mobile phones are cheaper here. What is ur opinion about Motorola V3x? Is it have enough value for money at this price. It has a 2MP camera and have expandable memory upto 1 GB (microSD). The package comes with headset, usb cable with charger. two batteries, 2 in one charger, and the installation CD. Do u know any other clamshell phone with 2 MP camera, and have better features than Motorola V3x, at a lower price? Please share ur opinion with me.

phatratt

In the zone
v3 is a good buy,do u cam shell design only??if not,other options inludes sony k750i for the same price(almost) and most of the features thatz availabe in the v3.

busyanuj

In the zone
I'm a Motorola razr v3 owner and I'll give full points to Motorola. v3x is a good phone with all the usual features. if you're fine with the clamshell design then this is the right phone for you.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
it will surely not work bcoz urs will be a sim locked and u will have to get it unlocked and if u plan to sell it here u wont even get a pie for that

OP
S

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Thank u friends for ur discussions. I bought one Motorola V3x today. Very very nice, with a lot of functions. And it wont have any problem in india -coz it is a forign set, not a local set. I bought it for 13000 Rs. Very competitive , I think. Something very special is the 2 MP camera - really good quality one. Still the phone is slim. I will do a small review if I have time. So bye for now, thank u.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom