God Of War -- PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romasha

Right off the assembly line
I recently bought a new PS2 (I know all of you are gonna scream, with the launch of the XBox 360 nearing and also the fact the prices of the PS2 are going to be slashed by 50%) and the whole of this weekend i spent playing God Of War.

I loved the game, the graphics are amazing and so is the story. Even the moves are difficult to remember, the most difficult part was killing Medusa.

Anyways, i reached the temple, where i can find the panodra's box, but either there is some bug in the Cd or something coz i cant find anything to do there...as soon as i climb on the Titan's back and cross the bridge, there is nothing that i can do, there is a place where the bat like creatures are bringing bodies and burnign them, but that's it.

I downloaded a guide form the internet, it says there is a man whom i am supposed to talk to, but there is no such man. I started the game again from the previous place i saved it, but no help.

Anyone faced a similar problem? any ideas anyone or will i have to buy a new cd again. I just love the game!

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Does the game hang there or does it continue? If your copy is a pirated one then the game will hang as soon as you climb the Titan's back.
If not, then you have to climb above to the temple and on the left hand side there will be a man digging some sort of grave or something. You have to go talk to him.

OP
R

Romasha

Thanks for your quick replies

Thunderbird,

I bought the PS2 for Rs.9300. Are you planning to buy one?

Hell_Fury,

No the game doesnt hang at all. i can climb above to the temple and i have gone in circles around that place, but there is no man there.
Before crossing the bridge though, there is a complete view of what lies ahead, in which i can see a man, but when i actually go there i see no one. And since there is no man, i can't go ahead in the game.

I shall try it again, but i have been there way too many times to miss any man digging a grave. I think i have to buy a new copy now.

Does anyone know where i can find an original copy of the game here in Mumbai?

T

thunderbird.117

i asked how much is the ps2 games.iam not going to buy ps2.iam going to buy ps3 next year.

OP
R

Romasha

thunderbird.117 said:
i asked how much is the ps2 games.iam not going to buy ps2.iam going to buy ps3 next year.

Well, i couldn't figure if you wanted the price of the game or the PS2.

I didn't buy this game, a friend bought it for me from SG. But i enquired here the prices range between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3000. and no one in Mumbai has the game, so ther eis no price for it.

Can someone help me with where i can get an original copy of God of War in Mumbai?

Thanks again!

T

thunderbird.117

i think u should call the distributor or u should ask someone from abroad.

did u buy the game original or pirated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom