god of war II

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
there will be no ps2 owner with out playing god of war and god of war II. If you have played god of war II please tell in which mode had you completed the game.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I have a PS2 and i've played both of them. Unfortunately I had pirated discs and due to glitches in both of them, I haven't completed either of them. In the first game I only managed to reach the Pandora's temple before the game got stuck. In the second game near the Great Chasm where we have a fight with Icarus, in my pirated disc Icarus never showed up and hence I was stuck. However after my exams get over I'm getting genuine versions of both the games and will then complete them till the end.

amitash

Intel OCer
i completed the first one and i ha the same glitch in the sevond one...but i used my friends ps2 and disk to finnish it...btw i don think the prig disk will solve the problem...modded ps2s can play only single layer dvds but i heard tat gow2 is dual layeror somethin like tat so u will need a ps2 tat supports dual layer..

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
both r completed in hard mode.

btw i completed god of war chains of olumpus on ma psp with in 4 hrs 3 sec(in hard mode).

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
i am also faced the prob what krazyfrog mentioned.that time i putted single layer disc(rip) in my ps2 and completed the stage.later that stage i again inserted my dual layer disc and continued.it worked well.

[/quote]modded ps2s can play only single layer dvds but i heard tat gow2 is dual layeror somethin like tat so u will need a ps2 tat supports dual layer..[/quote]

it is not true man.i recently got another copy(dual layer) and it is worked well on my modded ps2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom