GNU/Linux Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxg33k

Broken In
Can anyone plzzz tell me where can I buy GNu/Linux T- shirts / Tux soft-toys / Linux Caps , etc. If anyone knows about it plzz lemme know.

Let the Source be with YOU
*www.danasoft.com/sig/linuxg33k.jpg

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
linux t-shirts here : *www.chennailug.org/ . not many . mugs might be available online at sify or rediff shop online . Gnurag , has a HUGE tuxian teddy .i am sure he is too attached to that one to sell that piece ;) , but he might give u directions on where to purchase thats ones siblings or clones .

for the wild ones : i suggest being in true spirit of linux , take a plain cap and get those camlin or other brand colours and start writing ur own captions and drawings on the cap .

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
You can get GNU Tshirts by attending any GNU/Linux event happening in your locality. At Swatantra, we distributed Get GNUed! tshirts.

If you have a tshirt vendour who prints then you can have GNU tshirt logos from me.

that Tux teddy i had was gifted to us by SuSE. I'm not sure one can get it commercially.

tuxfan

Technomancer
GNUrag, you had promised to give me the black and white FSF t-shirts!! When are you giving them to me? ;) Of course, I will pay for it :D

Well, I want a few Linux and Tux t-shirts. Where can I get them in Mumbai?

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
@daj123, the upcoming Mumbai GLUG meet is there at HBCSE. Probably there's a talk on The GNU Hurd. Please visit *www.ilug-bom.org.in for updates. Or preferably join the mailing list.

@tuxfan, Yes i had promised. And you shall be the first person i'll contact when they are ready.

@h4xbox, you can place your order at *xtees.com/ . IMHO its a chennai based vendour. PM me your email address and i shall send you the official FSF Tshirt logo graphics to you.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Any place in Delhi to get ubuntu/linux tshirts ??
Looking desperately for 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom