gniit

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nooriyaban

I am a 2nd year bca student.now i got an oppurtunity to write a scolarship exam of BJS .according to its mark i may got the scolarship fee (grade a:40000,grade b:30000,grade c:20000).scolarship may also got according to my +2 mark.(80-100% belongsto grade a level,70-80 belongs to b level 50 -60 belongs to c level).
according to this i may be in a level.& i may got 40000/- fees reduction in gniit cource.but yhe problem is that i has to register it for before bjs exam.then only they take consideration on my +2 mark.for rejistration i has to pay about 6000/-
i am in a greate confution .is it good for me to join there.is it better than mca?
they told methat gniit has got a greater grade that mca.because mca has a constant syllabus that it has'nt updated with our new tecnologies but gniit has an constantly updated syllabus.
what i will do ?please give me a replay?its urgent (last date for goining with scolarship is 13th september)

kerala.

Richard.David

Right off the assembly line
gniit is updated very often and its years ahead of mca.and it offers placement so i think it would a good go..

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Don't go after them just because THEY said it...

Wait for someone who is having experience with both... Discuss with him/her n then take decision.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well Dude I'm DOING GNIIT and its my 3rd sem. there. professionally I'm in Final Year of my B.E (I.T). Till this point I haven't seen anything great about it,yet maybe 'cause mine is a small town center and yours maybe a different scenario but the point is, IF and only If they come through what they've promised to me,you and many others like us, only then we can say anything about its credibility. If you really feel you'll need extra hand in studies and plan for a job right after BCA then go for it, else skip it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom