Gmail Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
well i have acc at gmail....but in the beggening...out of curiosity i clicked the invite 6pple...to gmail..link......but as i ddnt had any invitations to give.....so i closed the link...now my prob..is the link is not shown...again....and have 5 invitations to give...so plz tell me how can i enable this link????

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
didn't get you mate..... you said u cliked on the invite 6 people link and you just closed it so now it ahs become 5 :-o how's dat possible..... btw..... there is no option to disable that.... inviation link may be you have finished all the 6 invitations you had ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

ishaan

Padawan
maybe the SEND button was selected by default and by mistake ur hand pushed da ENTER key or sumthing...but just wait a lil while they keep on givin invites...i got 6 first then i had 2 left and again it was refilled till 6 and i used em all up then i got 6 agn and i only started using gmail around this july or sumthing...so u'll get more.

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
no.no...now the link is not shown..atall.....though the link at my other Gmail acc r shown....but for the perticular acc there is no linkto invite any 1...or may b as i ddnt selected 1 so gmail cancelled my Invitations..:(

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
Heeeeee heeee
Buddy gmail doesen't cancel invitations as on their own accord.Just do what naveenchandran said and u will get that link .

:lol: :lol:

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
tryed...it but no " u hav 6 inviations" link yet.......n BTW its sent Mail..not msg...guess..wll hav to mis 6 invitations....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom