Gmail Redesigned : Pimp Your Inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.imgx.org/files/19992_niq09/Gmail_logo.png​

I have changed my Email Client to Gmail.. I was fed up with Hotmail low features and bad Linux support.. So I am happy with Gmail and Thunderbird.. Though I don't use mail.google.com now . Thanks to Thunderbird but having a pimped Inbox is a great thing :)

Gmail default look is pretty plain and simple.. But how about this ?

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/19991_abvov/Screenshot.png *www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/19990_552a7/Screenshot-1.png​

To Make your Inbox look like this.. You must use the following things.

1. Firefox 2.x + or Flock 1.x +
  2. Addons : Stylish Extension *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108

After you install both of the things.. Open this page *www.globexdesigns.com/gmail/gmail.css .. In the Right Side of the Status Bar you have Stylish Icon. . Open The page and Right Click the Stylish Icon.. and Select Add Files to Stylish !

Bingo. You have just added a Custom Look to you Gmail Account.. SImilarly you can pimp different websites using Stylish !

Home Page : Globex Designs - Illustrating Lives
Download Page : Globex Designs - Gmail Redesigned

Hope you like it :)

Regards

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Yup.. it's a new version.. recently released. Had tried GR 1.0 earlier.. was the best look I got of plain ol GMail... GR 2.0 seems more presentable & fast.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I use one of the themes made by Amitava for my gmail access
Did I? :eek:

I use gmail with Thunderbird. I made two Y! mail script for clean interface n AJAX support... You are confused.. lol. >.<

Kalpik told us about that gmail theme sometime back on irc... During forum theme development.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Did I?

I use gmail with Thunderbird. I made two Y! mail script for clean interface n AJAX support... You are confused.. lol. >.<

Kalpik told us about that gmail theme sometime back on irc... During forum theme development.

Oops My bad then. I use Evolution on Linux and I only use the other script on Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom