gmail not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
From last week neither opera nor thunderbird is downloading mail from my gmail account. Note that there are separate accounts on both softwares. Thunderbird shows "Unable to contact server" and opera says "POP server unavailable, Network problems". Please help1

S

sariq

mine works fine on outlook, are you able to access directly from gmail website

Binuksb

Right off the assembly line
Mozilla Firefox is the Google promoted browsing software plz download the Mozilla Browser ...........

Vyasram

The pWnster
gmail was temporarily unavailable for a few hours, but i think you sd be able to access it by now

tehnogeek

Broken In
may be ur server has blocked gmail...if u access internet through a proxy or u r part fo a lan network try to contact ur sytem admin to check if gmail is not blocked...due to the chat feature aavailable in the client itself many companies block gmail to prevent their employes from involving into chatting.....

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
i'm still not able to access gmail, neither through opera nor through thunderbird. i'm using port 995 for pop & port 465 for smtp. I've used thi from the beginning when mails were downloaded.i don't know why it all stopped all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom