Gmail help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunaltech

Journeyman
Hi friends,

i have suscribe to one of the google group but i want that mails to come in my offical id. how can i do that without configuring the outlook express coz by doing that i will also get my personal mails. is their any way to add all the emails id to address book at once which we get in mails. pls help me

thanks in advance

kunal

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman
ok let me give u a clear example

take i have suscribe a group called xyz and i get 50 mails daily from that list and its very imp.
i want thats mails to be deliverd to my offical id.

as u can see in yahoo groups its ask for the mail in which mail id u want to get deliverd.
if i configured gmail in office i will also get my personal mails which i dont want toget deliverd
now i hope u got the clear idea

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I think you want automatic forwarding of mails received from the group to another address. But you have already given up ur Gmail id....right?
If yes, then that's possible in gmail.

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman
well in automatic forwarding mails it will fwd all the mails but i want that specific group mails to be forward

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
You can choose and label specific group mails and the filter them in your mail id

u know about labeling in Gmail haina?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
You can forward particular mails to another address in Gmail.
Its simple. Towards the right of the Search Mail, Search Web buttons, you can find the create a filter option. Click on it to open it.
Give the From a address as the address as the address from where you recieve the mail. Give your Address in the TO place. Proceed to next step.
Click on the checkbox Forward it to and give the address where you want it to be forwarded. Click Create Filter and ...voila you are done. :)

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Very Very Simple and Easy.The google group must having an email id @ googlegroups.comCreate a filter in Gmail to forward emails from that address to your official id!

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman
its not working coz when i put the google group address in from colum its not working but when i kept the email id of that persom from where i have rec through that group then its working
i dont know why its not accepting group mail id

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
kunaltech said:

hailgautam

Youngling
all google group mails come pre-fixed with a lable for example all mails that you will recive from a google group called hyderabad masti will come prefixed with HM in the subject line. you can filter with those words.

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman
hailgautam said:
all google group mails come pre-fixed with a lable for example all mails that you will recive from a google group called hyderabad masti will come prefixed with HM in the subject line. you can filter with those words.

ok will try if not succeeded will eat ur brain once again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom