Gmail got a new look, group chat and color smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google is making our life so easier, these were the words came out from me when I heard about the latest feature from Google. Do you know that Google is coming up with Gmail V2??? I guess they are doing beta testing of it and allowing users to have a sneak preview of the new gmail interface (Gmail V2). I am the lucky one to be selected by Google server. This new interface has many added functionalities like faster accessibility, better contact handling, group chat, colored smilies and many more features like more keyboard shortcuts , Browser navigation and history and Bookmarking an e-mail.

Full Story

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
This is not new even for we, the newbie users from Bhutan......We have using this service since last 1-2 years.

TOPIC CLOSE

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Ah he was right at that time, group chat was integrated into GMail only long after it was in its widget form. So now he's just laughing off that no one understood perhaps.

But it isn't exactly v2 or anything, just more improvements that the GMail team makes based on user feedback..

OP
A

ajaykumarmeher

Broken In
@ Qwertymaniac

You are right dude. Actually I logged on to this forum after many days of inactivity and found my thread and just added the comment. Many ppl still do not know about Gmail V2. It is accessible in IE 7 or Firefox only. Not in IE 6.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Beware guys. Digging old threads is same as digging your own grave on forum.
@ ajaykumar last warning to you

OP
A

ajaykumarmeher

Broken In
@ CadCrazy

Dude as I already told I logged in to this forum after many days of in activity and found the what wrong with people. So I am not digging my old thread rather wanted to cleaar doubt ppl are having here abt the new interface of gmail.

And who the hell are you to warn me????Did you ever botrher to go through the whole thread before posting the warning. At a max what u can do is inmform the mods to ban me. And if the mods are wise enough then they will go through the whole thread before banning me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom