GMail Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirmsebe

Broken In
Hellowa folks....

my friend send me mail with software for Gmail Drive.... i installed and Logged in.
it worked well...easy cpoy paste operations....

but when i tried to Logout it took too much time & displayed error as
" Cookie Error - Unable to Query Gamil Service "

also the content i pasted in GmailDrive appeared in my Gmail Account Inbox..what's happening ....?

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
try to clear ur cookies and as for second one... thats not a prob. The data that u copy paste in Gmail Drive comes as mails in ur inbox... it will show up... but u can create a filter for it and then archive those mails... hope its clears... the Gmail Drive mails start with something like FS:\... i think... create an appropriate filter for it.

OP
amirmsebe

amirmsebe

Broken In
ok. i've cleared the cookies. but why this takes so much time to logout ?..... :shock:

also i will try to create a filter in my Gmail account...

OP
amirmsebe

amirmsebe

Broken In
Is there any body knows how to remove unwanted startup items from MSCONFIG startup

items.....(Not unchecking the checkbox...i mean removing item entry from it)

S

Shock_the_Rock_part2

hmmmmm

there r a lot of software which monitor sartupp programmes.try tuneup utilities 2006 or system mechanic.

KHUBBU

Journeyman
amirmsebe said:
Is there any body knows how to remove unwanted startup items from MSCONFIG startup

items.....(Not unchecking the checkbox...i mean removing item entry from it)

KHUBBU said:
similarily in the msconfig box there r many entries of software which i have already uninstalled. i remember there is a way to clear them out by editing autoexe or smthng. plz give the procedure?

it_waaznt_me said:
Start > Run > Regedit <press enter>
Navigate to HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Run
Delete the entries that you want to delete .. You should also check RunOnce, RunServices keys ..

Nov 24,2004

:D :D :D

OP
amirmsebe

amirmsebe

Broken In
ok. gone thro regedit and removed entries in key Run and RunOnce...

but where Runservices Key?

yet some items appear in msconfig. hlp Plz :?

OP
amirmsebe

amirmsebe

Broken In
.....some applications that i'v installed like; Acrobat assistant

n Runservices Key? how can i do that..

KHUBBU

Journeyman
u have to select all the entries in the msconfig so that they start when the system boots. then goto regedit. Now they ll be shown in the registries.
AFAIK those entries r being shown coz u must have deselected them previously in order to save boot up time.

I'm not sure about runservices key coz my prob got solved with the rest two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom