Giutsy is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
UBuntu 7.10 Gutsy LTS is here! :)
I installed feisty on my 2 days back on my brand new desktop and it worked flawlessly!! lan/audio that gave me royal pains on vista/xp with their shitty drivers worked out of the box in ubuntu :)
Truly Ubuntu has come a long way

Whats new
Download link

If you r planning to download ubuntu , it might be a good idea to consider the Alternate Install Cd - Ignore this if u haven't installed ubuntu/linux before
If you can't download you can Order one totally free

..and don't forget www.ubuntuguide.org, you will need this ;)

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I installed feisty on my 2 days back on my brand new desktop and it worked flawlessly!! lan/audio that gave me royal pains on vista/xp with their shitty drivers worked out of the box in ubuntu :)

Whats new
Download link

If you r planning to download ubuntu , it might be a good idea to consider the Alternate Install Cd - Ignore this if u haven't installed ubuntu/linux before

WTF?

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac

Whats new
Download link

Hey what are u trying to tell us ? Gutsy is a old one dude, it was released on last october. The latest is Hardy Heron which is going to be released today. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom