Girls Pregnant at Highschools Because of Video Games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
it is a very sad thing that so many young girls in that school are becoming pregnant. But, what I want to know is how someone can even claim that the pregnancies are caused by electronic media. It’s lack of sex education both in schools and in homes. It’s the irresponsiblity of these teenagers and the poor influence around the town that is the cause of these pregnancies…not TV and videogames. I mean, come on…when was the last time you played the video game: “Uber-Pregnancy Power” or watched the kids show: “C’mon Kids, Pregnancy can be FUN!” When I was in highschool, I watched the same type of shows that are on today and I didn’t run around getting everyone pregnant.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Source

what next......... ppl get aids because of video games?

tuxfan

Technomancer
Don't you think this is pretty stupid blog and stupid thinking!? A complete piece of crap in my opinion!

mohit sharma

Journeyman
tuxfan said:
Don't you think this is pretty stupid blog and stupid thinking!? A complete piece of crap in my opinion!

toally agree !! , the quality of posts are rapidly decreasing here , such posters should be given enough treatment by the moderators !!

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
toally agree !! , the quality of posts are rapidly decreasing here , such posters should be given enough treatment by the moderators !!

@mohit sharma ,

Thats it ,

thank you for your valuable comment ,i have spent more time on this forum than you and i know which line not to cross ,so no one has to moderate . I'll leave the forum myself

abt the post, that was only a piece of news , regarding how ppl find reasons for bashing video games community and the site/blog has posted abt how rediculous this is. I dont know what other posters here think , are they cursing the news? or the blog which critisized it? or me who posted it here ?
Just for ur information this story has been dugg by 1059 people till now on www.digg.com and increasin as its a news similar to what happened when jack thompson said "only gamers can shoot people into face".

but i still want to know what tuxfan ment whith that what he wrote. I be back to this thread to view his comment

Bye

tuxfan

Technomancer
Clarification

tarey_g said:
but i still want to know what tuxfan ment whith that what he wrote. I be back to this thread to view his comment

Bye

Ah! Just a clarification from my side! My comment was not about the thread or the post or tarey_g.

It was about the blog and the news. Did I not say "stupid blog" and "stupid thinking"?? I didn't say "stupid thread"! :lol:

@mohit sharma: relax mate! Don't press the trigger too soon :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I dont see anything wrong done by tarey_g :| , I also know tarey_g is a good member of this forum , dont worry tarey_g this just a "One off incidents" .

Ok guys, please no more comments in favour of or against any other member!! Lets stop this individual bashing right here and do something better. After all there are so many threads!
-tuxfan

Last edited by a moderator:

mohit sharma

Journeyman
tarey_g said:
@mohit sharma ,

Thats it ,

thank you for your valuable comment ,i have spent more time on this forum than you and i know which line not to cross ,so no one has to moderate . I'll leave the forum myself

abt the post, that was only a piece of news , regarding how ppl find reasons for bashing video games community and the site/blog has posted abt how rediculous this is. I dont know what other posters here think , are they cursing the news? or the blog which critisized it? or me who posted it here ?
Just for ur information this story has been dugg by 1059 people till now on www.digg.com and increasin as its a news similar to what happened when jack thompson said "only gamers can shoot people into face".

Bye

all that comes out of the cow is not milk

no further comments on this thread by my side , i am still stick to what i said in my previous post ...

and my posts including previous one is both for thread starter and the blog !

tuxfan said:
A
@mohit sharma: relax mate! Don't press the trigger too soon :D

@ tuxfan :: sorry for this kinda rage , will keep myself voluntarily distant from such things ..

Last edited:

Venom

Journeyman
mohit sharma said:
You suffer from humour loss than hair loss I think.

drsethi

Journeyman
Girls should have more knowledge about sex, pregnancy and contraceptives. They must say NO to their boyfriends for sex without contraceptives. There are pills available to be used after unprotected sex.

darth_gamer

Broken In
They can blame everything on gaming if they want, but the real thing is that people get influenced more by their company other than movies or gaming . If you hang out with wrong people mess will happen.

mohit sharma , what's wrong in this topic? Seems fine to me. If someone is targeting the gamers, the discussion is inevitable in the gamerz forum.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Ok then, I am locking this one up. PM any admin/mod if you have a valid reason to re-open this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom