GIGABYTE Sucks in Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
guess what, I wanted to buy a Gigabyte motherboard (81915G-DUO) and found out that not one of the dozen (atleast) shops (in Chandni and G.C.Avenue) that I visited had this one. The reason seems to be that the GIGABYTE distributor for eastern India keeps stock of only low priced boards and one has to wait for 15 days to lay hands on any performance board from GIGABYTE :evil:

I don't believe that if GIGABYTE stocks performance boards then they would not sell in Kolkata ... they got to bring these in these parts

Looks like its going to take a long time before we can compare Chandni to Lamington Road :cry:

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
The problem in cal is that there is negligible demand for higher performance parts...only if there is any significant demand then dealers will be willing to stock such products. There are a few shops in cal not located in chandni where the dealers are willing to get high end stuff but you have to wait a week or two

Sourabh

Laptoping
lol What was this thread doing in the QnA . There is no questions whatsoever... hehee

Moving to Hardware Reviews....

darklord

Cyborg Agent
You could think of Asus boards, they are exceelent boards with easy availability,decent prices, excellent features,good performance,robust..and what not..
Also their service is much better compared to Gigabyte.

Anyways Gigabyte was never easily available, especially their IMPORTED high end boards.THeir locally made boards are available but are simply pathetic.

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
Guess I goofed up and posted this in QnA ... :oops:
Anyway I have settled for MSI Neo 915 Platinum ... Its a good one I think 8)

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Hey did u try Eastern Logica .... even if they dont have the board .. they can ship it for you ...

And btw .. i perfer MSi over any other manufacturers ...

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
I did try EASTERN LOGICA but they could not provide any help :(
anyway its no use waiting for two weeks for getting a motherboard :evil:

indro

In the zone
Hey , Did you directly try from Rashi ? On Bentinct Street ?

My experience says that , whenever u need some high end board ,look into the digit mag , get a review of that manufac ture ,get the contact info of that manufacture of that region ,callup :)

OP
royal

royal

Padawan
As far as I know EASTERN LOGICA is the official distributor of Gigabyte in eastern India ... if they could not provide any help then no one can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom