Gigabyte 6800 Non Ultra about to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

I just found this out, Gigabyte is about to launch the 6800 non Ultra in India but in a very limited quantity, U will have to pay Rs 28,000 for this, the specs can be found here

*tw.giga-byte.com/VGA/Products/Products_GV-N68128DH.htm

The 6800GT is available for Rs 32,000, this a hell of a card, if I wasen't saving for my Bike, I would have gone for this & sold my FX.

It incorporates a fan less design, so remembar, when U use it it will get hot due to ambient warm air inside the cabinet, install a good exhaust system, or eventually it will shut it self down

This is the first Gigabyte Card, I m not recomending due to this fan less design, cos in India the CPU Cabinet market is really bad

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Good news for ppl who cant afford a GT or a ultra. Btw dude i think the Gigabyte GT costs 27k odd so this baby will b priced @ arnd 20-22k. The fanless design is a downer......maybe it might have lower clock speeds as compared to that of the stock 6800NU.

OP
G

gxsaurav

blade_runner said:
Good news for ppl who cant afford a GT or a ultra. Btw dude i think the Gigabyte GT costs 27k odd so this baby will b priced @ arnd 20-22k. The fanless design is a downer......maybe it might have lower clock speeds as compared to that of the stock 6800NU.

Well, don't know about yor place, but here GT is available for Rs 31,950 (~32k), including all texes, the costs are from a distributer of Gigabyte Products in UP, & Lucknow, the biggest

Man, I need my bike, so that I can save & get this 6800nU, not GT but still it will give a lot of performance for the nxet few years,

but then again, nothing is slow on my FX rite now

However I wish they release the 6600GT soon, that will cost about ~15K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom