Giftmate 'Shop-for-Half' offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Another awesome offer from giftmate!

Buy a 125/250/500/1000 worth voucher from giftmate and get double the amount deposited in your giftmate account. You can use the money for shopping online among their supported merchants.

*www.giftmate.co.in/giftmatec2c/giftmatec2c/GiftMateDoubleMoney.aspx

Offer valid till March 20! You can buy only max of 1K voucher using a mobile. Use different mobiles if you want to buy more ;)

You can buy the voucher using CC/internet banking.

Your voucher will be valid for 365 days from date of purchase

P.S: Another great catch! Sites like indiaplaza, futurebazaar, rediff, indiatimes provide 250 off on every first time use of giftmate. This is valid for purchases worth 500 and above. So, create a new ID at the site, buy stuff and pay using giftmate ;)

raksrules

Youngling
see guys i tried this.... (although i still havent brought voucher)

1. Logged in to indiaplaza.in
2. selected the moto-yuva-w180
3. Cost is 1999, proceeded for checkout
4. The final cost is still showing as Rs. 1999
5. The next page is where i actually need to enter my cell no for paying the amount, here too the amount shown is Rs. 1999
6. My question is that what abt that Rs. 250 off thing..

PS: I have just created a new account and have never purchased anything from this site.

Also if i go ahead with this and do get the Rs. 250 off then i would get the following, if i am not wrong.

1. I buy a voucher thru giftmate for Rs. 1000 (voucher value = Rs. 2000)
2. head to indiaplaza.in and order the mentioned cell phone
3. I should be ideally be billed Rs. 2000 - 250(first time discount) = Rs. 1750/- for the phone
4. How much balance will i now have in my giftmate account ?

viswanadh

Broken In
@rak007, I don't think there is a 250/- discount for new customers for using giftmate.

And Giftmate removed 2000Rs voucher for 1000Rs option :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom