Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
From The Times
February 15, 2007
Giants meet to counter US power

Jeremy Page in Delhi

India, China and Russia account for 40 per cent of the world’s population, a fifth of its economy and more than half of its nuclear warheads. Now they appear to be forming a partnership to challenge the US-dominated world order that has prevailed since the end of the Cold War.
Foreign ministers from the three emerging giants met in Delhi yesterday to discuss ways to build a more democratic “multipolar world”.
*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article1386812.ece

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Never Possible:

Friendship or Relation between 3 different things Never Possible and if it get done not for EVER or will not reach to Peak.

1)China :- Hungry to grab others territories
2)India :- Not Aggressive/ Stand Ideal most time
3)Russia:- Not as strong as in Cold War Time

T

thunderbird.117

From what i saw any move against United States will be disastrous for this countries. Nuclear Bombs and other dirty bombs will be pouring all over the world.

I still do not know why India trust china. They are very good backstabbers.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
thundervala said:
I still do not know why India trust china. They are very good backstabbers.
infact india is depending on china for almost all things from electronics to web apps,afaik indian army may also be using chinese resources..now think the safety of 105 crore ppl..:(

yes.US will try to destroy such a partnership.will bomb too.BUT...RUSSIA is even having most resources as it was earlier USSR.then what will uncle sam do...

hailgautam

Youngling
Stick said:
Never Possible:

Friendship or Relation between 3 different things Never Possible and if it get done not for EVER or will not reach to Peak.

1)China :- Hungry to grab others territories
2)India :- Not Aggressive/ Stand Ideal most time
3)Russia:- Not as strong as in Cold War Time

In the world politics no one is a constant friend or enemy. But you have seen neighbors never have been friends. (like India-China, and China-Russia, India-Pakistan). But one large enemy is good enough for all these ex-enemies to come together.

China is a large county of more than a billion people, and the very foundations of these communist country (as most of the communist countries) was based on rebellion, therefore it is in their nature to be rebellious and may be similar to Hitler (I mean all the Germans made Hitler - he was just the face of Germany) Aggressive and Aspirational.

As for India India has been seemed neutral but - but in my opinion never was. India was with Russia most part of the cold war, for the obvious reason that Russia was India's veto Power in the UN against any dispute on Kashmir. Russia supplied with all the military and nuclear technology. India has been inspired by Russia from the days of Neheru.

India sure does want to be seen as a major power in the world, tough never wanted to be seen as being powerful at the cost of poorer countries and that is why spearheaded the NAM movement.

Russia has been the loose in the past few years, which has lost its power to dictate the terms over the world due to breakup of the earstwhile USSR. But Russia still has got military power, and all the technology it had developed over the years is still with Russia, though a little scattered.

It is now obvious that US is doing a bit too much. It seems to be attacking any country it wish to with out much provocation and that to without thinking about the consequences. In fact US is the new Hitler. It is fulfilling its aspiration of being the king of the world. It is a democratic country all right but still the people there think them selves to be leaders of the world. Why should we forget that it is not new to us. Greeks and Romans were Republics, but that never restrained them from trying to rule the world and US is no different.

rajasekharan

Youngling
U.S is too much to bear these days . . some day their stand is gonna bring their destruction . . russia is always helping india from migs to all military weapons . and they are far superior than u.s in terms of tech . the thing is they are scattered :-(. we need to be with russians than u.s . cause its russia that helped us in old times and still helping :)

T

thunderbird.117

rajasekharan said:
U.S is too much to bear these days . . some day their stand is gonna bring their destruction . . russia is always helping india from migs to all military weapons . and they are far superior than u.s in terms of tech . the thing is they are scattered :-(. we need to be with russians than u.s . cause its russia that helped us in old times and still helping :)

Russia is nothing but a sleeping bear and now it is active bear. I feel russian migs sucks. It has killed half of out indian pilots. I say no to russian tech. Btw. India has ordered huge arms and tech from USA.

Guess what the indian will do with it. Simple give it to Russia. and then iran.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
thunderbird.117 said:
Russia is nothing but a sleeping bear and now it is active bear. I feel russian migs sucks. It has killed half of out indian pilots. I say no to russian tech. Btw. India has ordered huge arms and tech from USA.

Guess what the indian will do with it. Simple give it to Russia. and then iran.

umm...actully Russian tech "used to" rock over U.S. tech, migs were really gr8 machines "ones" but now they suck

T

thunderbird.117

gx_saurav said:
umm...actully Russian tech "used to" rock over U.S. tech, migs were really gr8 machines "ones" but now they suck

I never seen Migs in real combat.F-15e and F-18 Is much superior than Migs Counterparts. F-22 and F-35 beats every warplane there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom