Status
Not open for further replies.

er_gurpreet

Broken In
Dear All
I had a folder on my desktop(empty). I have been deleting it everyday but it pops up at the desktop every time. I have used all ways of deleting it, even tried renaming it but to no use. Pls advice what is this and how can i get rid of this problem.

Thanks

Gurpreet

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Most probably yes.But it may be a temporary folder made by some application.Notice if the folder is created when you run a particular application

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
first question..r ur the single user of ur PC.....:D :D :D..else some1 else mi8 be creating it.... ;)

jokes apart...r u on LAN???...scan ur PC with updated anti virus..probably in safe mode

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
^^^i know that ;)....but its better to confirm...else tommorrow some1 else mi8 coem and say everyday my folder gets deleted automatically :D :D :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
vimal_mehrotra said:
But it may be a temporary folder made by some application.Notice if the folder is created when you run a particular application
most probably this might be the reason:D

i used to get a Ghost folder too, the reason uTorrent. i forgot to put the path of new folder:D so the ghost folder was created every time i used utorrent:D

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I guess it is a folder created by some program. It may be Windows Media Player too. Try changing the default location of imported music.

*img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/22c2471528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom