Getting stucked with developing website - Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickymustdie

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I'm web designer by profession, but haven't done database related web development. And now i'm going to do that also, so need your help.

I'm designing a website of an organisation. Now, these organisation had a trustee all over the world, it means the website will be seen by the people all over the world. I've already completed the designing part of the website, but want to know which programming language and software i may need to develop the website.

I mean i want the user to register online with their username and password, for which i thought of using PHP, but as i'm not expert in PHP, is there any application which generates the script and i can use it directly.

One more important thing, while visiting the website, user can also donate for the organization through Credit Card (PAYPAL kind) and will recieve the receipt through e-mail. Please suggest me which software/language or website will help me with the readymade script to put in.

I've gone mad with this project holding on, so please guide me.

Any reply will be appreciable.

Vickymustdie
Believe me, I'm Improving

ravimevcha

Journeyman
if u want to use PHP based module than XOOP is the best you can get..
and as u say u want User Registration and Donation module. All this kind of module is available for XOOP.

for more detail visit www.xoops.org
Module : *www.xoops.org/modules/repository/

srijaga_cbe

Right off the assembly line
Hi
pl go *evolt.org and search. there are many tutorials

pl show some of ur webdesign samples of poss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom