Getting Back the Uncompressed Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey guys could u plzz tell me if there is any software that converts the compresed video files like divx one's back into the uncompressed one's i.e the DVDv quality forrmat if so hen plzz let me know.ALso does downloading over kazaa reduce the bandwith of the network Pc's like suppose i download in a cafe which has 10 Pc's connected over Lan and if i start kazaa and download somthing then does it reduce the rest Pc's Browsing speed and all.

theraven

Technomancer
1) DVDv??? or u mean DVD ??
well either ways there is an uncompressed format in virtual dub u can get an uncompressed mpg file
for going back to dvd ... there are softwares like dvd santa ... dvd shrink ( not too sure if it does it ) and dvd decrypter ( again not too sure )
and ofcourse there is tmpgenc DVD author software
so try the first and last
2) yes ofcourse .. if kazaa is downloading ... it'll take up some band width .. and effectively that much will be subtracted from ur total bandidth from ur shared pc's .

Ankit

Journeyman
by the way the DVD's are also not uncompressed format..they are compressed with mpeg-2...and after encoding in divx..can always encode it back to dvd format using various tools..but with each encoding the quality will suffer even if it is of a bigger file size

theraven

Technomancer
yeah ankit i know dvd is not uncompressed
but i didnt know if he meant uncompressed mpg ... or uncompressed as in original files .. so i gave him both the options

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
yeah i ankit i know Dvd is compressed under Mpeg 2 compression mode i meant that the compressed divx form back into the standard Dvd video form.anyways raven for the correction note yeah it was Dvd i typed it by mistake lol,is virtual dub effective if so then whats the procedure to get it back.thanks for ur reply mate appreciate it by the way where's blade haven't heard of him for long time.

theraven

Technomancer
im wondering abt him myself. . he hasnt posted in 2 days now ..
anyways ... for back to dvd use dvd santa ... its really good
then tmpgenc dvd author
for more check out some tutorials at doom9.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom