Get Ready for Nero 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
After Nero Reloaded, the Germans behind the best application for burning CDs and DVDs will come in the second week of October with a new version, 7.0, which will not be a simple update, the new application allowing users to burn HD-DVD or Blu-Ray discs.

The Nero 7 suite will consist of 18 applications, among which Nero Vision 4 (used to make video DVDs), Media Home, Nero Sound Trax, Nero Wave Editor (audio editor with 7.1 support), Nero Sound Box, BackitUp, InCD (compatible with the Blu-Ray UDF 2.5 and 2.6) and NeroScout (a tool which allows the creation of databases with song titles). All these features will be available from Nero Start Smart.

The Nero team has also announced during IFA 2005 that certain Nero 7 functions will be integrated with the Windows operating system, which means that probably you will be able burn a CD or a DVD directly from Windows Explorer.

Another novelty is the update module, which will help you to update the program without having to download the entire pack, as it happens now. Nero 7 will also integrate a new video codec, with improved capabilities and a higher compression rate.

Nero 7 will cost approximately 70 Euros and once the commercial version will be launched, the company will also release a demo. Nero 7 to Be Released in the Second Week of October. For NeroLinux, there is no official release date.

Source: Softpedia

expertno.1

Technomancer
Hey Sourabh thanks for informing

Nero really rocks

the nero reloaded was the supreme best burner and this version 7 will surely make us wonderstruck
The Nero team has also announced during IFA 2005 that certain Nero 7 functions will be integrated with the Windows operating system, which means that probably you will be able burn a CD or a DVD directly from Windows Explorer.

i like this its exquisite

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
SoftPedia said:

Well, Isnt this already there in Windows XP as a basic feature ?
Will Nero overwrite it ?
Or will there be a button to burn using Nero ?

Waiting eagerly for the 7 th installment.

G

gxsaurav

i m switching then, 18 apps out of which 16 i don't need

if they don't provide an option to install only what i need, i m surely switching

mario_pant

In the zone
This wud be a HUGE change..... i mean there is no such blu ray writing software.....(correct me if i'm wrong)

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
I agree with the idea of giving an option to select the apps one need to install. But I will install everything.

I hope digit will carry the latest vertion when it become available.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
My current vertion of NERO (6.6xx) support HD DVD format support that I can find as image recorder since I dont have an HD DVD writter.
So no surprice the new vertion will support Blue Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom