get MCA by correspondence

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
Hi,

I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering with diploma in Computer Technologies from polytechnic and 5 yrs of programming experience, is there any way by which i can do MCA by correspondence.

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

planetcall

Indian by heart
IGNOU --> IGNORES U

I am doing MCA from IGNOU and trust me I would never suggest you to do MCA from ignou. You better do it from Manipal or from some other univ. IGNOU has a hell of problems.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Not at all. However hard you work but the attitude in the industry is that since you are not competent enough so you went for the correspondence and all the engineering grads are considered brainy in comparison to the correspondence ones. Some of the companies now state it openly that this particular opening is for regular candidates only . This indeed is humiliating.

Hulo

Broken In
IGNOU is not actually MCA in correspondence but in distance education mode. Anyways, if you want to do MCA in distance education mode, IGNOU is the best option and it is also AICTE recognized. Don't go for Sikkim Manipal's distance education course...its not AICTE recognized and unless u need only a degree, its better not to go for it.

jatt

In the zone
my IGNOU experience was so bad brother,it has lot of problems so go to another one.i will suggest you Manipal or some other univ.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
IGNOU --> IGNORES U

I am doing MCA from IGNOU and trust me I would never suggest you to do MCA from ignou. You better do it from Manipal or from some other univ. IGNOU has a hell of problems.

Hehe same here , although for me it almost over , last sem :D +some backs

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
MCA from ICFAI is good I guess.... but they might fail you in the final exams so that they can get more money as exam fees from you by making you reappear for the same! :D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
My friend is doing MBA from SMU. You get all MCQs in the exams as well.

MBA easy as hell to clear.
Job after MBA, hard as hell to get!

r2d2

Journeyman
IGNOU is not actually MCA in correspondence but in distance education mode. Anyways, if you want to do MCA in distance education mode, IGNOU is the best option and it is also AICTE recognized. Don't go for Sikkim Manipal's distance education course...its not AICTE recognized and unless u need only a degree, its better not to go for it.

MCA from Sikkim Manipal University is AICTE recognised. In fact a guy from my earlier company who joined as a data entry operator got promoted to testing engineer after completing the MCA from SMU, after that he even went to the US for onsite work :p .

praka123

left this forum longback
I have read somewhere that if some companies denies for distance education candidates,u can question them legally?(esp IGNOU)
IMHO,IGNOU candidates are may be better esp if they are from Kerala,Karnataka or TN(dont ask me reason :p no region bias!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom