GeForce 6600 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

allindrome

Journeyman
GeForce FX 6600 GT is considered to be a great value card,well at least in the U.S. I was wondering whether the AGP 8x version is available in India for under 10k?

swatkat

Technomancer
one of the available card is XFX 6600 GT AGP 128 MB which costs Rs.17000

Nvidia GeForce 6600 AGP GT GPU
128 MB DDR Memory configuration
256-bit graphics core and 128-bit memory interface
0.13 Micron Process Technology
Core clock speed of 500 MHz
Memory clock speed of 1000 MHz
AGP 8X
2 x DVI, 1 TV-Out
DVI output up to 1600 x 1200
Integrated NTSC and PAL TV encoder
Integrated hardware MPEG-2 decoder
Microsoft DirectX 9 Support
OpenGL 1.5 Support

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: :x :shock: :x
sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh ... one more grafix card thread to handle!!!!!

iam thinking of grafix card even in my sleeeep!! :shock: :shock:

NITROGEN HEEEEEELP@!!!

rohanbee

Padawan
XFX is not a very trusted company when it comes to graphics cards..........they are the first on the block whenever a new GPU is launched and the worst whereas build quality is concerned.......

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
8) nything that works fine within warranty period is fine for me!!!
nd build quality....hmm.....every company's card will break down when dropped!!....nd who is going to play wrestling with cards??? :p :p :wink:

rohanbee

Padawan
Well :lol: :lol: yup thats one way to test build quality and the other is through meticulous testing of every chip , memory module, fan type, architecture and general placement of important parts on the card

doesn't matter..........or does it !!! :? :? :?

swatkat

Technomancer
XFX is not that bad..guys.it is one of few companies which offer a very good price to features(read it as chipset) ratio,so that we get a latest chipset,features such as S-video out and even TV tuner in some models for an affordable price.check ou their range:-
*www.xfxforce.com/

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
NITROGEN HEEEEEELP@!!!
i'm not gettin involved buddy......
whats a graphics card? :roll: I dont kno anything abt them.... :wink:

its the same thing again....&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again........&again......................

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
LOL. Veerrrry funny, nitrogen & shrek-devil. Yep, the atmosphere IS pretty thick with threads about gfx cards.

But seriously guys, what would be a practicable solution ? Sure it's been proposed more than once that all posts in connection with gfx cards should go to a single thread. But is this practicable or even desireable ?

1) Even if mods make a firm rule to this effect, many, if not most, posters do not read the stickies or forum rules before posting.

2) Gfx cards probably generate the most intense level of interest among hardware enthusiasts from novice to expert. This inevitably results in a large number of posts.

3) In the unlikely event that everyone posts about gfx cards in the same thread, think how unwieldy it will become in a short time. Not just the quantity, but the interleaving of all kinds of questions related to gfx cards, and the replies, opinions and arguments.

Someone will ask about the price, another one about performance, others about comparision with another card, still others want to know about compatibility, overclocking, etc etc..... and these are all questions that can and have been asked about ONE type of card or GPU. Multiply that with the number of popular cards in circulation. It will become a very long and very confusing thread in no time, don't you think ?

Other topics may be more manageable in a single thread, but graphics cards ? I doubt it.

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
ya...wat u said is exactly correct....
But wat we see here most of the time is someone askin abt smething which has been extensively discussed already.
The only solution is to use the search button to kno if the ans for the qn v r goin 2 ask is already there.......

see my buddy grinnie over here...he never starts a new thread but is active in almost all the threads over here........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom