Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Hi all.i gotta know what can a non engineer (me) do with geekish abilities.i've a knack for computers and tech plus music and guitars.and hopefully be a sound engineer (not diploma one) / musician but i want something more.i've thought to go for doing some java/c#/game programming and also i'd be the first doc to do so :) .any advice?what flie can i do?.something thats got some career feature too?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
wanna learn JAVA the fun way:
Head First JAVA Kathy Sierra, Bert Bates (i bet even your colorful books wont be much fun to read with)

Yeah learn a bit MySql(would recommed to go for oracle) and PHP (for beginners), but if u learn JAVA then JSP(its like PHP) would be a job of one week to master (2hrs a day)

And if u want a drag and drop luxury then make a diversion to .NET.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
What's your current occupation

i'm a 50% tooth doc atm.

i had learnt a couple of languages in 4th grade-the ones that are obsolete now.did oracle for about 3 weeks and NIIT closed in our city :D
i've also been forcing :)) people to use linux since the launch of SUSE 9.1 and i think at least some still love it more than windows.and i could have made a win free area if only there were no asseblers giving pirated windows for free.

@T159 nice suggestion,thanks.gonna start java now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom