Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Broken In
Hi,
does anyone knows pc requiremnets of Gears of War PC version, also anyone in gurgaon or delhi got this already, i want it badly...

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
*www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10220/?sa=1

^Minimum Requirements, See the 'YouGamers Minimum System', Thats the actual Minimum where Yougamers community needed to get smooth framerates.

goobimama

 Macboy
I played it on my Pentium 4 3Ghz, 1GB RAM, 7900GT 256MB at 1920*1200 with max settings. Pretty much playable! I must congratulate Microsoft or whoever else that made this game. It looks so friggin' good! I wonder what Crysis will look like.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well yeah. Every time it loads a new 'scene' that is after walking through a door or something, there is this slight stuttering, but after that it plays pretty smoothly. I dropped the resolution to 1600*900 with medium settings and it was almost the same framerate. I'm guessing it's my 1GB RAM that's getting in the way...

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Have u even played it on the 360 + HDTV , go play n then tell me ?

Also gameplay is far superior on the 360.

just put in the darned disk n start playing .

PC gaming has a looong way to go before it can match the current gen consoles .

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
Have u even played it on the 360 + HDTV , go play n then tell me ?

Also gameplay is far superior on the 360.

just put in the darned disk n start playing .

PC gaming has a looong way to go before it can match the current gen consoles .
You are totally wrong.I have both 360 and two higher level mid-range pcs and certainly pc version is superior in performance and obviously gameplay due to mouse and keyboard.My brother has completed Gears Of War on insane difficulty.
The 360 version sometimes gives slow performance even when running at 720p.The 360 version has no anti-aliasing as far as i have seen but on the other hand u can force AA on nvidia cards in DirectX 9 and the visuals become far superior.
We are not concerned about HDTVs here because most HDTVs downscale resolutions.U can play at extreme HD on a pc and most 19" monitors support maximum resolution of 1600*1200 which tough is not HD but will still not be downscaled as in case of HDTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom