Gears of War a Lock for PC - Epic's VP calls it "inevitable."

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

The moment everyone is waiting for :-
Read the article.
*pc.ign.com/articles/765/765204p1.html.

I think this game will be available. My guess would somewhere on september 2007 or january 2008.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
ya true but damn fellows will release it just like Halo....all old generation graphics with a delay of 2-3 yrs...They will tell we r utilizing each & every Mhz of PC & in the end the game will just be a port....

OP
T

thunderbird.117

kirangp said:
ya true but damn fellows will release it just like Halo....all old generation graphics with a delay of 2-3 yrs...They will tell we r utilizing each & every Mhz of PC & in the end the game will just be a port....

Nah. Epic can release whenever they want to. Halo is releasing late because Bungie Studio is now a part of microsoft. Epic for instance is a independent company.

The thing is that Epic is waiting for the right time to hit PC markets. I think GoW will look great in DirectX10. If they use Directx 10. Everyone should get Windows Vista. That is the only problem. Directx 9 is getting pretty much outdated. Because GoW is triology that means GOW 1 can be seen in Windows XP (DirectX 9).

All i say is Gears of War is around the corner waiting to knock the doors. Iam sure it will get 9.9 Score. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom