*.GBA?! - GameBoy ADVANCE rom FILE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nariman

Journeyman
I am intrigued by the Q&A section of the current issue of DIGIT 05 (Page 60) on the subject.

I understand that games on GameBoy cartridges can be played on the PC using GameBoy emulator.

My grandson hasa collection of GamsBoy cartridges. The question is how does one transfer these games from the cartridge to the PC ?

Any suggestions ? My grandson is looking forward to play his games on the PC.

Nariman

cheetah

In the zone
I dont think u can do this at home.It can require complex equipment, May be.... *www.techhelpers.net/e4u/aliens/ufo.gif

better download some games from Video Game Rom sites.There are plenty.But man its illegal.
*forum.jogos.uol.com.br/images/smiles/icon_cube.gif

I have a CD containing 250 super nintendo games.U can simply found such things via google.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Unfortunately, transferring the games to the PC (to create ROMs) is not easy. You need hardware like Flash Advance Linker to connect the GBA to the PC via the USB or the Parallel Port. Once you get the hardware and manage to get the GBA connected, you can back it up to the PC as a .GBA file and either use an emulator to play it on the PC itself or use a Flash Rewritable GBA cartridge and then play it on the GBA. Having said that, while its certainly very, very illegal to own ROMs of games that you don't actually own, its also considered illegal by Nintendo to actually even transfer/ROM the game itself.

escape7

What? Where? How?
there are some gba roms for pc, my brother plays on them. Why don't u google for it, u'll get some sites giving them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom