Gang loots jewellery shop in Bangalore (36 KG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*static.ibnlive.com/pix/sitepix/08_2007/bangalore_robbery248.jpg

A six-member gang on 11th August 2007, decamped with 36 kg of gold and silver jewellery and Rs two lakh in cash from a reputed jewellery shop in Bangalore city.

The culprits, all in their teens, conversing in Hindi and English entered the Chemmanur Jewellery shop located in Banaswadi area at about 1040 hrs, couple of minutes after the shop opened, police said.

The gang members enquired about some gold jewellery, posing as customers and then brandished pistols at workers, threatened them and bundled them into a room.

Later they took away gold, silver jewellery and cash from the cash box and made good their escape in a car by which they had travelled.

Deputy Commissioner of Police B Krishna Singh told PTI the police have got clues about the culprits from closed circuit TV camera which recorded the entire operation that lasted 20 minutes.

SOURCE

sam_1710

Youngling
I saw that cctv footage on Headlines today..!!
man.. they looted 4.5 crores!! *www.godrics-hollow.net/forums/images/smilies/omg.gif

123asd

wo 36kg of pure gold shops actually hold that much
dude with like 4.5 crores u can buy um almost everything a gamer wishes
i feel sorry for the guy who got looted though

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Well they can give Nokia N73 Music Edition to all the active members :D

(They can buy 2813 N73 ME.........)

mustang

Broken In
I saw in the news,It is one of the most big theft, it is very bad,The cctv camera is there but also it shows that how can they does,the shopkeeper doesn't saw that what the customer doing,it shows the security levels of the shop & the market.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
frustrated:mad:, even by havin the cctv footage, the police r not able to catch them, its been a week already now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom