Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Lets consider you got a wonderful game and you are stuck at some level. You every know by your heart the game is wonderful only if somehow you could cross that level things will be fine . You dont want to throw the game because of this stupid level you are stuck in.
Either you ask someone to help you out with that stage or the cheats do come in. An exceptional help...
But then again cheats spoil the very flavour of games...do use it only in emergencies...

FasTrack

Journeyman
Lets consider you got a wonderful game and you are stuck at some level. You every know by your heart the game is wonderful only if somehow you could cross that level things will be fine . You dont want to throw the game because of this stupid level you are stuck in.
Either you ask someone to help you out with that stage or the cheats do come in. An exceptional help...
But then again cheats spoil the very flavour of games...do use it only in emergencies...

Totally agree with ya

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well it totally depends on u on how u wanna use the cheat.....The Developers of cheat intend to Make Cheat as a tool to Make the game simpler and may be Sometimes even Funnier :D .....But If u are a die hard game addict and would never give up on any level as to how so ever tough it might be....Then u definetly wouldnt need the help of a cheat.....But if u want the easy way out and wanna see some cool tricks for ur game then Cheat is ur Cup of Tea....So then Whats Say Shall We Cheat Or Not Ehhhh???? 8)

gamefreak14

Journeyman
My rule is that if I can't defeat a boss on spending 15mins balsting him, use a cheat. No game should force a player to spend more than 15 mins on any single part of a game. Say, the Doom 3 final boss. Even using a cheat and killing him was tough (too many potholes!). That was unbelievable.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
well i have heard tht CHEATS are used by those game reviewers
man yaa isnt it a bon for them
take for instance Gamespot,Gamespy and Print media
these guys ahve to review almost each and every game released
well we see reviews put up overnight
so they can use these cheats and RUN thru those games to write up a review
:roll:

theraven

Technomancer
The Developers of cheat intend to Make Cheat as a tool to Make the game simpler and may be Sometimes even Funnier
thats only in some cases
well i have heard tht CHEATS are used by those game reviewers
yep it helps them too

but the major part why cheat codes is incorporated in a game is by game developers themselves ... FOR themselves
its for testing each game at each instant ...
they cant very well spend a month to finish the game just to check whether it works at every nook and corner
these codes however remain in the source of the game and come in handy as allwyndlima and techno_funky and the others mentioned

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:arrow: cheat = exploitation of game code!!!!
nywayz who cares....
unless we love the game we r playing....
removes boredom .... which sets in when we r stuck in deep s***!!!

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Here is what I think...

Advantages :

* Enables you to clear difficult levels...
* Make the game much more popular... Coz even a child will be able to clear with cheats
* People wish to play the game twice ... first without cheats... then with cheats to exploit enemies...
* Most of the developers use cheats for easier debugging of the game...
* Can make a really boring game fun...

Disadvantages

* When u clear a difficult game... Some people might say "Hah! He must have used cheats to clear the game" ... which can hurt really bad...

I personally first Play the game with every cheat on... And play it without cheats ... It's great fun....

perk_bud

Journeyman
Cheats confuze u in a scripted game - take doom3 for example if u use the giveall cheat & posess the gun which u r supposed 2 pick up fom a particular spot then the events like door opening wont happen bcoz it is supposed 2 happen after u pick up that gun.

BTW walkthroughs r much better try visualwalkthroughs.com it has evey co-ordinate or details on every step u should take shown with pictures.!!

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
NikhilVerma said:
Here is what I think...

I personally first Play the game with every cheat on... And play it without cheats ... It's great fun....

lol...u first finish off the game with cheats on??????
i think thats the opposite ur doing???
wats the use of playing again without cheats when u know every corner of game! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom