Gaming Laptop Within 60k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

george101

Good Boy
guys am planning to buy a laptop primarily for gaming... my budget is 60k... dont tell me anything about dell because i knw abt it....wat r my options other than XPX 1530??? i am also looking for an esata port as i have My Book Home 500GB... plz suggest guys and fast...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^.....

dude dont double post.....against rules....

anyways i dont think esata comes in laptop...

OP
george101

george101

Good Boy
i knw tat yaar... i wnt to knw if there are anyother options...also wen wil geforce 9600 comes to xps 1530

how much does asus g1s cost???

Last edited:

napster007

Padawan
do u want to just know abt the other options or do u want to know the best options? If u chose the later then no one will tell u any different from the 1530. if just want to play around then there are a load full of options for 60k which don nat have even 80% performance of that of the 1530. Take sony vaio for example......its all style and no substance. U can buy a vaio laptop worth 1L and end up with lower performance than the 1530.

the choise is yours!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If you are talking about HP Pavilion DV3005 TX, it will be totally blown away by XPS1530.

And first of all, it's not a gaming laptop. It comes with 8400GS, which is for multimedia playback etc and not at all recommended for gaming.

XPs 1530 on the other hand has 8600GT, which is atleast 3 times more powerful than the 8400GS.

moreover, gaming will be pathetic on a 13" display.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom