Games U Like???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8prash

Broken In
Wanna Know which games u Play most , like and why????
Well I like HALO b'coz I alwez loved FPS and its superb graphics just made me double happy. Although I don't hav any Doom3 now but I think Halo2 will be superior than it.

Plz give the developer's name along with Games name.

[flAsh]

In the zone
Doom3 is my choice. With its ultra-realistic GFX and immersive soundtracks it can make anybody mad (certainly the one who luvs violence games). Play it on 6800 GFX card and enjoi (atleast I do the same)

allajunaki

Journeyman
My favorite
Need For Speed Underground (Love the gameplay+Graphics)

Doom3 (Play it in cheat mode just to enjoy the Graphics...!)
Painkiller(Superb gameplay.. pure fun)

theraven

Technomancer
allajunaki said:
My favorite
Need For Speed Underground (Love the gameplay+Graphics)

Doom3 (Play it in cheat mode just to enjoy the Graphics...!)
Painkiller(Superb gameplay.. pure fun)
exactly the same :D

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
current fav: doom3 (unbelievable graphics)
previous favs: nfs underground (big fan of racing games), quake 3 arena (big fan of FPSes), fifa (u guessed it-big fan of sports sims)

[flAsh]

In the zone
previousfav. Half-Life 2. Runs marvellously on my A64 with 6800nU (I heard a lot of hype about that it runs nice only on ATi cards). Happy 2 play Painkiller and Farcry as well. Hav seen intros of Halo2 as well (hopefully available soon).

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
search m8 bf4 u start a thread :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=727
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293

:D ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Ashis

In the zone
Hey man HELLO Was Cool & took me 2 days to complit it in normal mode & 7 days to complit in all mode.
I also like the Hitman series, "ENTER THE MIND OF A ASSASSINE".
47 & I have went in many Mission & shared a lot of pain & joy.

What Bout U Gammerrrrrrrrrrrr................
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ashok

Broken In
I dont play much Games (Dont think any 28 year old,who has a Bro of age 15,will !!!!) but the one i played & liked much was Operation Blockade

djmykey

Let the music play.....
hmm i play Pocket Tanks, Spider Solitare, Freecell etc cool games and yeah u can hear songs u like when u play........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom