Games to look out for in 2k5 (All Platforms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I will vote for F.E.A.R. You got to watch the in-game movie to believe it when I say it will be sacrier then Doom 3!

Here are a few clips of the 150+ Mb game trailer. I have clipped and condensed it to show the best parts of the game. See it and judge for youself if its worth a look.

Something to spook you!

Now thats some stylish bullet time!

Jackie Chan has got competition!

All the movies are sub- 500kb so wont take long to download.

If you liked it, here a few more bigger clips for your viewing pleasure!

Here is a great car stunt from the game...you actually flip over the hovering helicopter!!!

And here is something that a vampire would love!

Does thisreminds you of something?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well personally im waitin 4 DOOM3: RoE, STALKER, QUAKE4 (pls come out this year : prays :) and PSP games...

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Me waiting for Quake 4, FEAR, SC: CT, Stalker:SOC, GTA:SA, Pariah,

And any other FPS/TPS by ubisoft :D

Others worthy of mention are
Timeshift, Swat 4, Ghost recon 2, Project: snowblind, Brothers in arms, SW: Repulic Commando,

OP
Darthvader

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Has any of u heard about dragonshard
Its a pc rts having two dimensions
one over the ground and the other dungeons

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Theres already an RTS which is out like that called Armies of Exigo where in you play over and under ground. Me personally lookin forward to Unreal III and Quake 4.

Dipen01

Youngling
hey there...

I am desperately waiting for HITMAN - BLOOD MONEY..... It'll be awesome man... HITMAN rocks.... the First 3 parts were great and Hoping same for this one...
Also NFS-Most Wanted... I guess it'll be good too...

Cheers..
Dipen

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hitman 2 has been the best in he series. Hitman 3 dissapointed all the more beacuse we had high expectation from it. Hope Bloodmoney wont have any rehashed levels.

Sourabh

Laptoping
i m waiting for Resident Evil 4

mebbe itll come in hands next year feb

its gonna be the game of the year for sure

i just hope that something happens and they release RE4 for PC even bfore that

Check this out for the RE 4 GC review from GamerTv

sorry for the vid quality coz have compressed the 40 Mb file to a mere 3.83 MB in divx

*rapidshare.de/files-en/643207/RE4.avi.html

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Darthvader said:
Right you are ctrl_alt_del . what do u think about chaos theory can it live up to the hype
If the screenies and the vidoes are to be believed, it will be one hell of a game. Infact a fellow forum mate, MAJOR-MINOR has sent me a torrent link for the game demo. Thats on the priority download list now because I want to see the game in action.

The only thing that rankles me is that the SP:CT website has nomention of a demo being released. Yet the forum from where MAJOR got the link has people who have downloaded and played the demo and have infact posted screenies that look absolutely awesome. I am going to download the demo, even if it later turns out to be a p0rn movie! No loss anyway. :)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
No idea. The screenies dont look like beta. I have been PMing all those guys on the BT network who already have downloaded the file, asking if its a genuine demo. Well, no one has answered yet. Wish BT had a "report link" facility like eXeem!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
ctrl_alt_del said:
No idea. The screenies dont look like beta.

He, he, I remember the Doom 3 alpha didnt look like an alpha either. It looked damn good enough to be a game in itself. :D Oh well, it looks like the rest of us will just have to bite our lips and wait another month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom