games similar to prince of persia and doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
I want to know game similar to prince of persia brand . a game with swords puzle,adventure and so................ for pc.

i also want to know names of survuival horror games

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
The Star wars series of games plays like PoP. You may want to try a demo.
For survival horror games list sorted by rating:
*www.dreamdawn.com/sh/list.php?posted=true&sort=world_score

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you own the PS2 then God Of War is the closest title which will give you a gameplay style similar to POP series.Apart from that I cant think of much for the PC version.:(

Dumbledore

Journeyman
yeah, god of war is great, but downside is it is for ps2, my friend has ps2 and it is the best game i've ever played which is closest to POP warrior within. try it, its great

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Lots of survival horror games out there . I guess you have already tried quake 4 and half life 2 . Some of the older games in the series were Undying and Aliens vs Predetor 2. Try them

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^All the Devil May Cry Series AFAIK is released for the PS2 and no Pc version has come out till date.

There is Tomb Raider series which involves puzzle solving but unfortunately it dosent feature all those sword yielding combos as POP series.:(

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
You could try the Resident Evil and Silent Hill series. Though originally meant for consoles, there were PC ports (not too good) that you might want to try out. AvP2 is a good one and so is Clive Barker's Undying. I don't think Quake 4 qualifies as survival horror though and HL2 has that one stage, "We Don't Go To Ravenholm" which is truly survival horror.

OP
bkpeerless

bkpeerless

In the zone
Blood reign 2 and blade of dARKNESS ARE BOTH OF SWORD ,HORROR AND WITH PUZZLE. THAT IS A TRUE GAME. EVERYONE TRY IT . :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom