Games getting shutdown automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
When I play games , these are getting shut down automatically after some time. i am in real problem.

What would be the matter. i had Palit 8600 gt 512 mg graphic card?

Help??

I am playing assigns creed and nfs pro street these days.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Check for heating issues with your graphics card and CPU. Also try updating the graphics card drivers and get the latest Direct-X update.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
My PSU is 460 watts zebronics integrated with the cabinate. But earlier there wasn't any problem. I have played Call of duty 4 and many more games on it.
Ya one thing i remember few days ago when I used CC clearner and deleted some startup items then there begin a new problem
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] NMIndexStoreSvr.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[FONT=&quot]
I had googled it and it said this is due to the nero problem I am trying to solve it.is this is related to that game shutting problem.
[/FONT]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
To disable Nero Scout, click Start->Run and type 'services.msc' (without the quotes) then hit enter. Locate the service named 'NMIndexingService' and set its startup type to disabled.

ancientrites

In the zone
toofan_nainital
wat about ups watts? i also suggest you to remove that $hitty ccleaner software it may be free and good.sometimes accidently it removes important registries too.Use winutilities 6.2 its fantastic how do you get it?torrents.if you hate piracy my sincere apologies to you.My personal advice is also remove that nero burning software i know its really good but face it it also consumes enormous disk space.Use Ashampoo burning studio 8.02 which is only 33 mb.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
That nero problem is solved now. I just disabled that service and the startup problem fixed. My CC cleaner is original. But Now I had dought about the game Assigns Creed. I think the person who installed it on my pc had a prirated version. And the gameing forum says that it crashed at the jeruslam stage.

I am not sure. But I am playing other games they are not crashing.

Is that Assigns Credd is pirated. ? Is that might be causing the problem.?
UPS wattage is 500.
Also the tempreture is in control.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
its simple all the pirated game-Assigns Credd crash at the Jerusalem stage even my did but i replaced it for an original............

ancientrites

In the zone
toofan_nainital
well its must be that game problem or something.Did ur pc shutdown when you played crysis?

Captain Neo
i d/l from skullptura guy didnt face any problem.many ppl who downloaded from reload guy faced this crashing problem at jerusalem but the third repack solved the issue.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
No I have't palyed crysis yet it needs a lot of hardware update I had heard.
Also it is a FPS game.

I am a fan of prince of persia. So Assisngs creed is somewhat like that. So i thoutht of playing that. Should i try the Skulputra one are you sure that it will work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom