games games games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninad

Right off the assembly line
re:

I heard of that game.

*pc.ign.com/articles/440/440818p1.html

It should be available in most game stores, but it isn't all that popular, so it might be a little difficult to find it. But then again a big name like UBI released it so it should be somewhere.

godzi_85

In the zone
i had XIII... no wait i still do.. buts it with my friend... its a cool game man... and ya its available at planet m(CST and ANdheri)

svenkat83

Journeyman
never_trust_any_stranger said:
Yaar i am having it for mobile. u want it?
lol

Actually I hate that game's graphics style.Comic style,
But it had xcellent rating in almost all gaming sites.

ujjwal

Padawan
Hmmm .... check this topic, you may find it at one of these stores.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5093&highlight=

Loki87

Broken In
XIII

it is kinda different with da cartoon style graphics. i had it on my cell phone-fun 2 play.h as someone suggested

i've played the demo it isn't that good
graphics are creative though :? [/quote]

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Re: XIII

Loki87 said:
it is kinda different with da cartoon style graphics. i had it on my cell phone-fun 2 play.h as someone suggested

i've played the demo it isn't that good
graphics are creative though :?

Forget the demo play the whole game, worth ur money and time. And cell shaded style graphics is currently the in thing in games graphics !!

gamefreak14

Journeyman
The game has its ups and downs. Cell shaded graphics are pure eye candy. The problem is that it gets very repetitive and there is no novelty factor in the game. Voice acting is pathetic. Music is lounge music. Gets on your nerves in no time. Recommended only if you have nothing better to do. It runs beautifully on slow computers though, the unreal2 engine isn't that taxing.

And cell shaded style graphics is currently the in thing in games graphics !!
Any other game with cell shaded graphics? I'd like to know.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom