Status
Not open for further replies.

blackleopard92

In the zone
hi guys,
i got my hands onto DMC3 SE, unfortunately, it can only be played with a gamepad.
so i scouted nehru place, but could only find logitech's, precision gamepad.this thing doesn't have a analogue controller!

i live in delhi, can anyone suggest me a decent controller around or under Rs 1,000.
and please, address of the shop is of great importance.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
hey man now u can buy X-Box 360 controller for PC its really rocks u can buy it at palika bazar

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Logitech Dual Action, or Rumble2

pra_2006 said:
hey man now u can buy X-Box 360 controller for PC its really rocks u can buy it at palika bazar
can u tell the price and place ?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Logitech dual action gamepad with 12 configurable buttons and left and right analog stick for around Rs.1200. Bought it recently in november for my experience with PES6.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Is gamepad good for gaming in laptop too ? Like for playing games Need for Speed, The Longest Journey,FEAR etc ?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
esumitkumar said:
Is gamepad good for gaming in laptop too ? Like for playing games Need for Speed, The Longest Journey,FEAR etc ?

yup they would only makre sure the interface is USB or IEEE 1394a (if ur lappy has that) ...

but why playing game in Lappy.. it will drain out the battry very quick... :confused:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
esumitkumar said:

to enjoy racing games on Laptop, you do need a GamePad.
but make sure you're Laptop is on AC Power while gaming, coz the gamepad motors will Drain the Battery QUICKLY.

*images6.theimagehosting.com/gamepad2.th.jpg

this DILONG gamepad costs Rs.250/- only. i'm using it since 10 months now, no problems what-so-ever.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^it depends.

for the Third Person Shooter Games, i prefer Mouse+Keyboard Combo controls.

^^Mouse+Keyboard contollers is one of the reason, that i didn't Move to Consoles.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
blackleopard92 said:
palika bazzar! i am going there today :p
will try to find it out.

anything around Rs500?
Do tel me .the rates of above 1k ones .. ;)

and dude .. dont buy those cheap chinese .. they are crap..
I had a bad experience with them

ATLEAST TAKE LOGITECH DUAL ACTION :D
-> *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=6951

spend 1k or more .. you will get a good investment of your money ..
going above that u can have the vibration feedback/wireless .. but that will be way above your budget. so I am not telling you those.

I might also take one .. if get any of these available in Delhi.
Can anyone tell me the price of these gamepads in India ..
(I dont think I would need to open a new thread for this .. so posting here)

Logitech® ChillStream™
*www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=12183

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

*www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/productdetails.aspx?pid=091

Logitech® Rumblepad™ 2 Vibration Feedback Gamepad
*www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=8674

OP
blackleopard92

blackleopard92

In the zone
well, microsoft xbox 360 controller for windows costs Rs 1750/-

anyways, the built quality of local companies is too bad to hold them!

the best soln i found was a PS2 controller(Rs350) + USB atachment(Rs 150) = a PC gamepad (rs 500)

PS2 local controllers are excellent quality ones, lovely to hold them

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
microsoff x-box 360 game pads will be more helpful for future when they will make new games but if u cant buy this then go for Logitech Rumble Pad 2 or Logitech Action PAD ,Action Pad is Latest but the problem is i cant find anyone these two in almost whole delhi i have searched every where

OP
blackleopard92

blackleopard92

In the zone
my dad has puched a hole in my budget, only Rs 500/- looks like local things are for me! :p

but can anyone comment on my combo?

PS2 controller(Rs350) + USB atachment(Rs 150) = a PC gamepad (rs 500)???

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i dunno about the PS2 thing, but for 500 bucks, you can have two GamePads & enjoy multiplayer (split screen) games, with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom