GameBoyAdvance Flash Cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I owned a GBA SP which I gave to my younger sister an year back. The problem is that its games are pretty costly. Also, homebrews are not playable in it. So I decided to find a workaround.

I heard about the FlashCartridges for the GBA which can be connected via a cable to the PC, and ROMs can be placed in it. It can be rewritten too. It can be then connected to the GBA and games in it can be played in the Game Boy.

So my question is this: Where can I buy a GBA flash cartridge in Bangalore and what is the expected price?

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Call it co-incidence, but I was looking for exactly the same thing for my little bro!

Well, heres some bad news. First off, it costs 130$ for a linker + a 256MB re-writeable flash cartridge.

That's more than the price of a new GBA SP.

And as if that wasn't unreasonable enough, its probably not available in India at all. Even if it was, imagine the price.

Here's a link

Call it co-incidence, but I was looking for exactly the same thing for my little bro!

Well, heres some bad news. First off, it costs 130$ for a linker + a 256MB re-writeable flash cartridge.

That's more than the price of a new GBA SP.

And as if that wasn't unreasonable enough, its probably not available in India at all. Even if it was, imagine the price.

Here's a link
I heard its Rs 1000/-

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Well, you could have mentioned that you were talking about another model.

BTW, the cartridge is probably going to be cheap. Its the linker that makes up most of the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom