Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhunathan

Broken In
I want to gift a fantastic game for my nephew. I want the best and cost is no problem.Any advise on this.I am not sure whether I have posted this at the right place.is it to be posted in the hardware section.If so kindly excuse me.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well this is a tough one.... :D
totally depends on what the prferred genre is....and since u havent given any....i'll just randomly put through some propular Pc games :wink:

Doom 3 (High system requirement and a Fantastic Graphic marvel)
Half Life 2 (The best for total gameplay)
Need for Speed Underground 2 (Best for Those car racing fans)
Grand Theft Auto (Gta) Vice City (The Best overall performer and big hit amoung all audiences :D)
Fifa 2005 (For those Socccer fans)

And the list could go on.........But if u asked me in my personal regards.....then i would definetly vote for Gta:Vice city Or Half life 2....both excellent games and very enjoyable 8)

wait for some other forum members to pour in their opinions and then judge on a choice that u would prefer most buddy....good luck :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I will go with the selection that Alwynn has put up. All the titles are great and fun to play with. I will also like to add NFS Underground too besides Underground 2.

Here are a few more recommendation:

For a startegy game fan, you can add Warcraft 3 and Rome:Total War.

For stylish gameplay, you can add Max Payne 1 & 2 and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

For some hardcore online gaming action, nothing can beat the pure adrenaline rush of UT 2004.

P.S. GTA Vice City is an adult oriented game with plenty of violence, sex and profanity. So gift it only if your nephew is above 18.

allindrome

Journeyman
Cost may not be a problem, but purchasing a game that is beyond your nephew's PC configuration might not help.I suppose it would be better if you can somehow give us an idea of his PC specs.

OP
R

rakhunathan

Broken In
pc config I will have to check it out. He is 21years and very much interested in gaming. I will revert back after getting the pc config details
thanks

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yeah, thats a very valid point allindrome. The PC specs matter a lot when it comes to gaming.

A case in point is a great game called "Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay". Now besides needing a good system to run it, it also requires WinXP SP2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom