Game Of The Year 06

Game Of The Year 06

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Sorry if a thread of this nature has already been posted but, as it's the time of the year when gamesites are releasing their polls for Game Of the Year, we should have our own poll for best game of the year. I've tried to select the games that have got the most acclaim across all platforms, and this is the list i came up with.

If your choice is not up there, then just vote for whatever you want in your post.

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

K

krazyfrog

Definitely Gears of War. Makes me wish i had a XBOX 360, just to play this game.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
saikibryan said:
from da list elder scroll oblivion IV bethseda studios

hey saiki finally a post frm ur end. elder scroll ah ha. where is my copy of the other new titles?

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
No PC games at all....Hardly anyone plays PS2 or XBOX 360 games in India when compared to PC...shud have included atleast 2 or 3 PC titles

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Stalker said:
i feel most of the 'gears of war' concepts will make it into UT3...

Dude they are both completely different games.
Gears Of War had a sort of gothic feel while UT3 is going to be based on an ultra-modern theme.The only thing matching will be visceral action!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. But there is no option to vote for a PC version :(. And I think Company of Heroes (PC) should have at least got a listing for the game of the year 2006. CoH is my game of the year 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom