Game Demos needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Hi!
My holidays starts in a day and I want to play some games on my system. I don't know which are the games which can run on medium to normal settings. Also, could you please tell me where I can download some games? I tried few sites, but all these ask for registration. I want to play games like Rainbow Six. Those series are pretty good I guess. Please suggest something. I went through the sticky of a certain game runs on that rig, but I want to know which games run on mine.

Thanks in advance. :)

P.S- My mobo has got a 64 MB ATI Radeon Xpress 200 chipset.

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

ajayashish said:
check this fr system compatibility *www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Thanks for the link. It works only on IE. Tried it on Opera and it showed up as 'Couldn't find your hardware' :D But where can I download the games from??

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

ajayashish said:
Happy gaming

But somehow that site is not giving me demos for most games. Its offering patches. I need demos. Please tell me how to go about. I'm not much into gaming.

47shailesh

Security Exp
yaar kay ko itna time waste kar rha hai. use P2P and download full games....Else use torrents...

Aur agar atama ko piracy se dukh hota hai to type <game name> + rapidshare in google and search demos... ho sakta hai waha bhi tujhe full games mil jaye.....

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

I want to try out demos before I can 'buy' them :p Also, it takes hell lot of time to download on P2P and its not sure that I'll get a clean install file :(

see this

More trailers and patches :(

Last edited:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i think the manufacturer gives a demo on their webiste... like EA and other

Last edited:
OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

I need demos mainly for flight sims for F18 and F15. Helicopter is also fine. I also need FPS games like Rogue Spear.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
*pcgames.gwn.com/

in this site click on PC demo and u will get most of them... try out them.... just make some effort and u will get them all... try googling and there will be 99% results

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

ajayashish said:
*pcgames.gwn.com/

in this site click on PC demo and u will get most of them... try out them.... just make some effort and u will get them all... try googling and there will be 99% results

I tried the site. It provides some mirrors, but none of it works. Its very irritating. I've been googling. Found a lot of sites on gaming, but no downloads. It shows, downloads and stuff, but I ended up downloading a trailer :(

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

s18000rpm said:
FPS Games @ Gamespot

most of the games here have Demos hosted, check it out. :)

Did you go through the complete post? I became a member, but I'm still not able to download a demo of Farcry :(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well i guess you selected Blazing Fast Download, :D which is only for Subscribers & not Free Members.

Select Rate-Limited Downloads & Download.

==> Far Cry Demo (Size: 508.8MB)
==>Far Cry Research Demo (Size: 564.3MB)
|->This official version of the leaked "Research" demo includes a new map from Crytek's tropical first-person shooter.

just login & download. :wink:

Last edited:
OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

s18000rpm said:
well i guess you selected Blazing Fast Download, :D which is only for Subscribers & not Free Members.

Select Rate-Limited Downloads & Download.

I repeat again. I'm getting only patches and trailes, but NOT the demo. If you can gimme the working link, I would be greatful to you :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NO PIRACY HERE buddy.:x

you've been here for long time now, did you forget the RULES. :x

problem solved. previous msg has been deleted. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom