Galactic Voyage - a game that i developed in may-june 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkb2005

Broken In
Hi fellas,
I am glad to present before you people a game that i developed in my 3rd year of engineering in may-june 2003.
Its a very simple top down scroller, most of the game content was created by me, except sound n music.
I also submitted it to Digit Team in a CD for publishing but I think they didnt liked it, anyway now I have uploaded it on the net.
Following is the link for screenshots:
*sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=162205
Following are the links for downloading it:
*prdownloads.sourceforge.net/galactic/galacti.zip?download

*www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=ac3283fc80e626bfc7b81771

If you are interested you can read the doc file provided for more information.
Bye,
rkb2005

OP
R

rkb2005

Broken In
hi readermaniax,
thanks, but i dont need to try as i am already well settled in life with a prestigious job (S/W engineer what else?)
By posting the game on the net i just wanted to share my creation.
Anyway I think you need to update your knowledge on computer evolution - Even pcs in early 90's didnt generally supported 640X480X256 screen mode (galactic runs on 640X480X256 mode).I know becoz I am a PC owner since 1994.
catch ya later,

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
well done sir

congrates on ur skills which led to a job

we will appreciate you if you will provide source code

to help the students (1st year IT engg.) like me to develop our skills and be with you in near future after completion of our degree..

and you will always be respected in opensource community........

and we will try to develop it further

Vyasram

The pWnster
Re: Hi Buddy

Yummy_In_Tummy said:
Can u make a Far Cry Expansion Pack for me

Congrats !

LOL, farcry isn't open source. Then how cud he develop it. Even if itz OS , how cud he develop it all alone.

@rkb2005, , pretty good game dude

OP
R

rkb2005

Broken In
Thanks folks!
I wanted to make a sequel in full 3d, since all the sprites that i developed was in milkshape 3d, but I got so busy that I couldn't devote my time on it. Even though I have a demnding job, I am trying to put aside some time for other activities too.
by for now,
rkb2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom