Status
Not open for further replies.

harshagarwal

Journeyman
In the septemebr issue Digit magazine carried the review of PCIe graphic cards.

In that review one of the card was Gainward 6600 256MB.Its price was just around 5000/-.

I want to purchase this card and can anyone tell me the place in mumbai where I can get this card.

Also if anyone is using this card please do tell me your opinion about this card.

Other members please tell me if i purchase this card whether I will be able to play latest games including (quake 4 and FEAR) and decent frame rates and also the upcoming games atleast for a year.

thanks in advance

joy_chak

Right off the assembly line
I think big-tek or rashi peripharls in mumbai sales it, i m not sure but the card performance is decent to play lastest games.

jetboy

Journeyman
Hey Harsh,

You can even go for 6600GT, if you can shell out 9500 bucks. I just got it from lamington road the shop is Computer Culture. the specification is XFX 6600GT 128 mb DDR3 its damn cool you also get a far cry fullversion DVD free with it and it will also allow you to play FEAR with high settings :). But please remember to get a 450-500 watts PSU as its even mentioned on the carton that you need minimum 400 watts SMPS.

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
harshagarwal said:
In the septemebr issue Digit magazine carried the review of PCIe graphic cards.

In that review one of the card was Gainward 6600 256MB.Its price was just around 5000/-.

I want to purchase this card and can anyone tell me the place in mumbai where I can get this card.

Also if anyone is using this card please do tell me your opinion about this card.

Other members please tell me if i purchase this card whether I will be able to play latest games including (quake 4 and FEAR) and decent frame rates and also the upcoming games atleast for a year.

thanks in advance

i think u have made a pretty decent choice
just try contactin this number
022-26361111

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
As ur card has burnt out (IC thread), go for a better one now... get a GT, it will give u a troublefree One year..(well... almost...but beter than a non GT)

OP
H

harshagarwal

Journeyman
I know that GT is much better but I will leaving for Mysore in a 10-11 months for my job and i will not be taking my machine with me.
So I just want a graphic solution for the time being and for this time frame i think 6600 will be good and is also very cheap.

@vijay_7287

Can you tell me the number you have given me is of which dealer and where is he situated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom