g mail drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
after i downloadded and installed gmail drive when i clicked on the gmail drive in my computer it displayed dis 'an error occured login failed the security identifier provided is not from an acc domain ands then after clicking OK' it said'Gmail FS was unable 2 open.verify connection to internet and gmail.'wassup wit dis i dont undersstand :x :shock: :cry: .I even typed my gmail add correct but MAYBEE it was wrong if it was wrong how do i change it cuz each time i click on the gmail drive it automatically signs in to gmail.help.i have winXp,IE6 jus for U 2 know

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
(sigh) Couldn't you just post it under this thread here.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15174

You started it for Gmail Drive anyway. Please try to keep all posts related to each other in a single thread, it helps preserve continuity and saves a lot of confusion for the people trying to reply to them.

Oh well, in any case, the error you are getting in a Microsoft SID system error and its a known problem that happens to Gmail Drive at times. Go here and download the software:

*www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/E-mail/Mail-Utilities/GMail-Drive-shell-extension.shtml

and then uninstalling and reinstalling it should solve your problem. If that still doesn't work, go to Internet Options from either Control Panel or from within the browser, navigate to the Security tab and click on the Trusted Sites icon and select the Sites button. In the window that opens up, enter *.google.com and click Add. Once back on the Trusted Zone page, click "Custom Level" and make sure that "Web sites in less privileged web content zone can navigate into this zone" and "Active Scripting" are Enabled.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Try here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8144

and here:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8280

godsownman

Padawan
Gmail Drive is a software that creates a virtual harddisk in your computer which is direectly linked up with your Gmail Inbox.

Whenever you connect to the net you just have to sign in and u cans save files in ur GMAIL mail box Its more like sending attachments. And it very fats also .

Its good worth using the 1000 MB space provided by GMAIL

godsownman

Padawan
Sorry if forgot to answer the main question.

To change the username and password double click the drive or right click--> open
the drive shoudl open and u will see no files.

Now right click on anyepty space of the screen and you should see the option there .I dont quite remember the option as I am not at my own comuter now.If u require it send me a personal mssg .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom