Funniest MTNL call centre replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
More than 90% people are unsatisfied by the neanderthals MTNL recruit in their call centres.Sometimes their replies are annoying sometines funny and sometimes downright stupid and only rarely good enough.

This is what happened last night.

The MTNL guy:this is ****** ***** from MTNL how can I help you?

Me:I had my 749 night unlimited plan activated on 3rd of this month and I am still not getting 2mbps.

He:749 sir there is no such plan as 749\month only 590\month night unlimited at 256kbps.

Me:Grrrr....Are you sure?MTNL introduced their 749 plan on 16th aug. and discontinued further registration of 590 plan.

He:OK sir let me check.wait for a min.

(after full 2 minutes)

He:Yes sir your plan was changed from 590 to 749 on 3rd.

Me:In 749 plan I am supposed to get 2mbps but I am not getting it yet.

He:Not 2mbps sir but upto 2mbps.(this was so smooth that I am sure he had already told the same lame excuse to thousands)

Me:(shocked)But I was already getting 256kbps in my 590 plan.

He:(not listening to me) Sir 2mbps is the maximum speed that you can get thats why it is 'upto 2mbps'.

Me:So you are saying that I will have to pay Rs.150 more to get the same speed I was getting a month ago?

He:It was your decision to change the plan.

Me:Upto 2mbps also include speeds like 1.5mbps,1mbps,or even 512kbps?But I am getting 256kbps.

He:You will only get upto 2mbps sir.(he only knew one thing and he was not ready to listen)

Me:Ok I want to register a complaint that I am still getting only 256kbps inspite of the fact thet my plan said speeds upto 2mbps.

He:Sir 256kbps comes under 2mbps so there is no reason to complain.You can visit your nearest sanchar haat for further information.

Me:Grrrrr...........Ok can I talk to your higher official?Manager,GM anyone.

He:Sir you can call 197 for that.

Me:(:(nothing)

HE:But sir they will only tell you to call 1504 for any speed related query.

Me:(:(Slammed the reciever and felt like throwing my router in gutter)

I felt like that they are very well trained to tackle speed related objections.Just keep two points in mind,one it says'upto 2mbps' and second don't listen to them.
This was so annoying.MTNL 'upto 2mbps' plans are gonna beat the hell out of consumers.

I am sure you have had funnier experiences.

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
no don't owrry, upto 2mbps means speeds generally vary from 1mbps to 2mbps. right now we're all getting 256kbps b'coz they haven't upgraded speeds yet.that should be done in a couple of days

Third Eye

gooby pls
This happened to my friend really.

He: Hello, i have a BB problem.My connection seems to be not working.

MTNL: Plz try dial up then,we are repairing it.

He: :faint:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I asked a lady at Sanchaar Haat.

Me: Whats the downloading speed i will get in 256kbpsUL connection?
She said " wohi 256 kbps hi milega"

bloody $$^$% :mad:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
gaurav_indian said:
I asked a lady at Sanchaar Haat.

Me: Whats the downloading speed i will get in 256kbpsUL connection?
She said " wohi 256 kbps hi milega"

bloody $$^$% :mad:
she is correct ...... 256 kbps = 256/8 kBps.

sometimes even customers r nuts. :D

very funny things....:D
actually main problem is that there r no trained and updated tech ppl in call centers-customer care center or at any tech shop.....

this "upto" word is very dangerous and all isp companies takes full advantage of this word....and makes all their consumers fool.....

:rolleyes:

yaar is upto ka khoob fayada lete hai sab business karne wale

agar cloths bhi buy karne jao to its upto 50% off

Third Eye said:
Guys, but there are some intelligent MTNL people too.

I think u work in MTNL.....tabhi itni tarif kar rahe ho :p :p

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
this one happned to my sardar friend *rapidshare.com/files/54066853/Karlo_PS.amr.html

warning : 18+ audio (contains mature language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom