FS:Panasonic SL-SX portable walkman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello,

I got Panasonic SL-Sx 460 for sale with accompanied head phones, Plus Sony ear phones worth Rs.550/- extra and Eveready battery charger with four rechargable batteries worth 285...extra for sale.. Can play WMA,WAV,MP3 and can read Cd-R, CD-RW....small factor size..

Player bought for Rs.1950/-
3 months used..
Expected price Rs...2000/- for all (player+2 earing phones+charger with 4 batteries)
courier charges free..
Personal warranty for 1 month..

GANESH...

OP
G

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello,

My location is Anna Nagar, i want to sell it for buying an Play Station 2 console...So i need Money...

GANESH..

ganesh_2218 said:
Hello,

I got Panasonic SL-Sx 460 for sale with accompanied head phones, Plus Sony ear phones worth Rs.550/- extra and Eveready battery charger with four rechargable batteries worth 285...extra for sale.. Can play WMA,WAV,MP3 and can read Cd-R, CD-RW....small factor size..

Player bought for Rs.1950/-
3 months used..
Expected price Rs...2000/- for all (player+2 earing phones+charger with 4 batteries)
courier charges free..
Personal warranty for 1 month..

GANESH...

You are selling a three month OLD product for 50 bucks more? Did you know that the price of electronic goods are going down day by day? Please verify the price of a new one before you quote the price here

OP
G

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Bump..No one still for....

I quoted the price for all the things stated for Rs.2000/- negotiable...up to some price bleow..and also free shipping all over India with Box packed...
ands till what you need more...

Comeon guys....

I dont know that who started the Bump! when no guy is willing to buy...

GANESH...

OP
G

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hello frens,

Ok price drop down upto Rs.1500 for all and courier free all over India..

Still no one for this good one..

Bump...Bump..

GANESH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom